2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boondy

I pity the fool
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
I cant believe the fixturing of our Wafl side . Why the hell isnt it fixtured after the Afl team so the emergencies can still play . Fri night Afl game so the wafl fixture a thurs night . Gormless Gits .

boondy

I pity the fool
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
Possibly but we beat Claremont, lead Subi early in the 4th and were competitive in the first half against the Bulldogs.

We have actually done better than I thought we would against quality WAFL sides.
Especially since the Adelaide Crows version got flogged week in week out last year 1 win 17 losses and a meagre 37% .

Keys

Not Bitter
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bengals
Moderator #2,157
It's a WAFL team so distort WAFL to suit Beagles ? Will silly thought

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wtf are you on about. There’s precisely 3 Thursday night WAFL games scheduled for this season, one of which was ANZAC day

So I doubt the WAFL fixture is being distorted to suit the Eagles. A standard Saturday game would have been far more beneficial but for whatever reason we’ve been dumped to a Thursday night

Wild Kelly

Senior List
AFL Club
West Coast
It's a WAFL team so distort WAFL to suit Beagles ? Will silly thought

Are we playing Port Adelaide again this week? Seems like we played them only a couple of weeks ago.......... time flies!
You're like the relative who moved in for a weekend stay and are still there 3 months later.

Miguel Sanchez

Arrogant and insolent
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Black Ducks, SAS, NYR, BEARS
B: Fisher, Edwards, Riach
HB: Rotham, Mutimer, Acres,
C: Nelson, Ah Chee, Allen
HF: Robilliard, Williams, Foley
F: Reid, McInnes, Cameron
R: Brooksby, O’Neill, Ainsworth
I: Ashman, Coe, Curnow, Grey, Hickey, Hug, Kalajzic

In: Mutimer, Cameron, Coe, Grey, Hickey, Kalajzic
Out: Brayshaw (turf toe), Smith, Brander (probably WCE)

Hickey being named is a surprise. Presumably Smith, Brander, Masten and Rioli have been added to the AFL squad.

porttoport

Team Captain
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Are we playing Port Adelaide again this week? Seems like we played them only a couple of weeks ago.......... time flies!
You're like the relative who moved in for a weekend stay and are still there 3 months later.
Fond memories of a few weeks ago shame we have done our usual down form post .

The knowledgeable relative that first watched Eagles playing under lights at WACA 25 plus years ago .

Attended WAFL most weekends , colts, reserves and league but somewhat easier when living on top of East Perth Oval, Leederville and Subi. Getting a few ( very little ) for scouting nice .

So not visiting here for good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bl4ke

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
B: Fisher, Edwards, Riach
HB: Rotham, Mutimer, Acres,
C: Nelson, Ah Chee, Allen
HF: Robilliard, Williams, Foley
F: Reid, McInnes, Cameron
R: Brooksby, O’Neill, Ainsworth
I: Ashman, Coe, Curnow, Grey, Hickey, Hug, Kalajzic

In: Mutimer, Cameron, Coe, Grey, Hickey, Kalajzic
Out: Brayshaw (turf toe), Smith, Brander (probably WCE)

Hickey being named is a surprise. Presumably Smith, Brander, Masten and Rioli have been added to the AFL squad.
Bray injured again :l Kid can't cop a clear run

boondy

I pity the fool
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
Will silly thought
Fond memories of a few weeks ago shame we have done our usual down form post .

Attended WAFL most weekends , colts, reserves and league but somewhat easier when living on top of East Perth Oval, Leederville and Subi. Getting a few ( very little ) for scouting nice
I think your iphone changes your words

chaddy22

Team Captain
AFL Club
West Coast
Wtf are you on about. There’s precisely 3 Thursday night WAFL games scheduled for this season, one of which was ANZAC day

So I doubt the WAFL fixture is being distorted to suit the Eagles. A standard Saturday game would have been far more beneficial but for whatever reason we’ve been dumped to a Thursday night
you guys have nothing to complain about.East perth have to play all three Thursday night fixtures.One game as the away team on Anzac day and two home games against west coast.I doubt either team would prefer this set up and I don't know how both the eagles and east perth let this slip thru.

TY24

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
Eagles FB and YouTube channel. Feedback from the South Freo game was the YT stream was better, though I had no issues streaming via FB on my phone on 4G.
The only real issue with the FB stream I had was the LIVE and viewer count covered up the scoreboard

Keys

Not Bitter
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bengals
Moderator #2,169
you guys have nothing to complain about.East perth have to play all three Thursday night fixtures.One game as the away team on Anzac day and two home games against west coast.I doubt either team would prefer this set up and I don't know how both the eagles and east perth let this slip thru.
You must have a different set of fixtures

Can only find two Thursday games for east Perth - the second eagles match is a Friday

chaddy22

Team Captain
AFL Club
West Coast
You must have a different set of fixtures

Can only find two Thursday games for east Perth - the second eagles match is a Friday
My mistake.,yes the august game against west coast is a Friday game.Doesn't alter the fact that it is bad fixturing.it will be hard to attract a crowd especially against west coast with night games.Don't see any reason for not playing on the weekend.

Top Bottom