Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
Could see a large cut of our reserves.

Mutimer, Mallen, Ah Chee, Brayshaw, Nelson, Smith would all be considered for delisting. Who knows where Masten is at.

Exxon and Foley are young and saved by contracts.

Brander, Williams, Brooksby and Cameron look decent.

Sep 12, 2013
10 min from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers Claremont
Nobody put their hand up and said pick me.

Nelson and Rotham were ok in defence, Williams and Brander look like they have talent but the delivery into the forward i50 was poor.

Please do not look at the stats and see Masten getting 30 disposals equaling a good game. Bolton and Mitchell who had 30+ touches and what they did with their possessions is the reason Claremont took home 4 points

I think a Waterman or McInnes would have gone a long way to fixing some of the issues from that game, but the midfield depth and hurt factor isn’t going to be solved without new personnel. The Beagles play like a cleaner ammos side, not an AFL side with some skill downgrades.

chaddy22

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2012
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
So if Jye Bolton was playing for the Beagles, I think there would be a chorus singing out for him to be playing seniors. Every time he plays Beagles/East Perth , he is such a class above anything we have in waiting.
Watched him the last couple of years thrash the alignment team in the midfield and no different against the stand alone team.the knock for Bolton is just like tim Kelly I liked him as recruit for us which destroyed his chances.Seriously he would have been worth a shot even on the rookie list.

chaddy22

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2012
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Public holiday tomorrow , Beagles should have been scheduled . Then the emergencies could play .
Never gonna happen.Tomorrow is designated real derby day with east v south fremantle and east perth v west perth.If the eagles hadn't done a deal with Claremont to shift this game to optus it would have been played yesterday and still the emergencies don't play.

42786af23d4de1312ce03028902af779.jpg

Brander probably the pick for me but not anything special, and nobody did anything to get a call-up from that. Williams continues to show signs. Rotham is great. Foley reads it well.

Allen, Ah Chee too quiet for lead mids. How Mutimer is on a list is a mystery to me.

chaddy22

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2012
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Nobody put their hand up and said pick me.

Nelson and Rotham were ok in defence, Williams and Brander look like they have talent but the delivery into the forward i50 was poor.

Please do not look at the stats and see Masten getting 30 disposals equaling a good game. Bolton and Mitchell who had 30+ touches and what they did with their possessions is the reason Claremont took home 4 points
Agree.When Partington was getting 30 possessions the last couple of years he did no damage unlike Bolton and Mitchell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back