Not open for further replies.

Royals

Cancelled
Jan 7, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Yeah i noticed that as well. Same as last week. Starting to frustrate me, for a bloke who can leap over a house.

But 18 year old KPP's aren't going to be an instant hit overnight playing against men for the first time.
All true but I am impatient I want to see his best, because I think it will be real good.

rmMYEYO.png

tfDKQAv.png

surfstitch

Senior List
Nov 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Sheesh, Foley would have wanted to do something pretty spectacular with those 15 touches, 1 tackle, if he was ranked 2nd best :shrug:
Possibly they've mixed Bradshaw and Foley up?

Also strange is the WAFL site shows WP had 18 Frees For and 6 Frees Against, while WCE had 10 Frees for and 16 against. Must have been hard to figure out what the umpires were calling I guess.

We had 52 extra hitouts than them and the opposition ruckman was just standing waiting for the ball to go to ground in the end. Brooksby realised this in the end and took possession and just kicked it forward. Would be good to have a play when we know we're 100% going to win the tap. or is this it?

surfstitch

Senior List
Nov 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
How can Brooksby put up those kinds of numbers and not get a game with Vardy play so poorly??
It's not just putting up huge numbers each week it was almost getting three times the possessions and ruck taps than Vardy when they played a game in the WAFL together against Claremont. That selection and Venables makes you wonder form in WAFL doesn't count for much.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Possibly they've mixed Bradshaw and Foley up?

Also strange is the WAFL site shows WP had 18 Frees For and 6 Frees Against, while WCE had 10 Frees for and 16 against. Must have been hard to figure out what the umpires were calling I guess.

We had 52 extra hitouts than them and the opposition ruckman was just standing waiting for the ball to go to ground in the end. Brooksby realised this in the end and took possession and just kicked it forward. Would be good to have a play when we know we're 100% going to win the tap. or is this it?
Easy to get players mixed up. I know a poster who gets Bradshaw mixed up with Brayshaw.😉

surfstitch

Senior List
Nov 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Bailey Williams ... one mark ... he looks like a million bucks at marking during training
Interesting. I've mentioned he seemed to have lost his marking ability since Souths game. Ball was bouncing off his chest and even handball receives were going through his hands last week. I'm glad he's still clunking marks at training and thought on those hot days maybe sweat was a factor, but it must be those pesky aliens have stolen his powers!

Hope the Michael Jordan equivalent is there to help him get them back.

FKASC

Reid’s Like Copium
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Once Nic Nat and Hickey are playing AFL, we’ll have Vardy, Brooksby, Williams, Petrie at WAFL level.

Elite forward pocket depth.
Good thing we spent those list spots on Brooksby and McInnes and then traded down the draft order to pick another ruck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back