2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is gonna go furiously masturbate over Nn?

During or after the game? :p

I just read that we managed to get the match time changed. Is there any end to our almighty power and control? :p

I note also that the Purples match is at 11:45 but this is one of the complete delayed away games so FTA coverage not until 2:30... What’s the bet however that we see some nuffie outrage with claims of them being victimised (Channel 7 showing the Eagles WAFL Match with Nic Nat live instead of their match) 😂. Let’s keep our eyes and ears open haha!

I just read that we managed to get the match time changed. Is there any end to our almighty power and control? :p

I note also that the Purples match is at 11:45 but this is one of the complete delayed away games so FTA coverage not until 2:30... What’s the bet however that we see some nuffie outrage with claims of them being victimised (Channel 7 showing the Eagles WAFL Match with Nic Nat live instead of their match) . Let’s keep our eyes and ears open haha!

It is official, Nic Nat playing half a match in the WAFL is more entertaining than watching Freo play.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Although it’s televised I’m still 50/50 on watching it.. would rather just see he got through the game than cringe every time he lands. Different story of course when he lines up for the seniors.

That feeling when he's back!!!
View attachment 694296

Bt7ZS8NJ_400x400.jpg

Barrass will play this weekend as well.

This is arguably just as important, if not more so than Nicnats return ^^

I presume the club will resume streaming games again on saturday?

Nicnat gets to show Bailey Williams that white man can't jump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I note also that the Purples match is at 11:45 but this is one of the complete delayed away games so FTA coverage not until 2:30... What’s the bet however that we see some nuffie outrage with claims of them being victimised (Channel 7 showing the Eagles WAFL Match with Nic Nat live instead of their match) . Let’s keep our eyes and ears open haha!

Seek and ye shall receive -

Channel 7 is broadcasting Nic Nat's come back live, where they had to negotiate to bring the game forward, and delaying the telecast for our game against Melbourne...

Not unexpected but thats an absolute piss take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back