2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the parking like at Mineral park? Hoping to pop in and watch with my son.
Crap

There’s a train station about 500m away from the ground. I’d be getting on that

Looking at the starting 22 it looks pretty good bit annoying we don't get a full list because the interchange looks awful thin.
Assuming no late changes for tonight’s game all 4 emergencies are added to the WAFL side

Schofield, Mallen, petrucelle and Smith make a fair bit of difference to the WAFL side currently named

LittleGreekGod

Club Legend
Dec 24, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm assuming he's going be de-listed by us either way and I can't see another AFL team picking him up so $25,000 is better than nothing I guess?
But yeah you'd have to give him a coaching role somewhere, could even make him an assistant coach of the Beagles.
So if McInnis becomes our $25000 marquee player we would have to drop Brodie Gray from the list.
Do we then rookie Gray.
I,d be in favour of giving McInnis A salaried position with in the club and keep him as captain of the Beagles

chaddy22

Club Legend
Mar 26, 2012
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I believe that the only thing that affects him being in the team if he is delisted is the salary constraints
Maybe if he was employed by the club in some other capacity he may be able to stay on as captain
We are allowed only one marquee player on $25000 per year. I believe that McInnis currently earns $80000 as a WCE rookie player.
Unless brodie grey goes I think he might go elsewhere at wafl level.i would think Perth or East Perth would be interested.Can't see him playing for peanuts.

If anyone here is at the game, can you locate that WP campaigner yelling and shove something down his throat please?
Preferably a bag of dicks.

He’s at the wrong game keeps yelling out go the pies

It was funny the first time. Annoying after the 10th time and now it’s just pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back