2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petch really offers nothing but speed. Disappeared when the contest for rather hot and can't lay a tackle to save his life. Hoping he shows some improvement next season.

The same problems in the WAFL side as the League team, can't win a clearance and too many points from set shots.

Have high hopes on O'Neill but I think he'll play HBF at AFL level. The rest I'm far from convinced on being AFL midfielders.
Probably would have taken a bunch of crabs tbh :D
I would have taken Bailey Banfield the year before he was drafted by Freo, would have taken Liam Ryan the year before we did (not sure how that would have turned out), I wanted Darcy Cameron the year before he went to Sydney. My point isn't who we missed out on, it's that we're continually taking low risk/low reward players or just recycling our own crap through the rookie list when we should be taking a chance on high risk/high reward players.

lol Banfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh! We're from Tigerland BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!
A fighting fury, we're from Tigerland In any weather you will see us with a grin Risking head and shin, If we're behind(YA MUM'S IN BASSENDEAN) then never mind We'll fight and fight and win For we're from TigerlandWe never weaken 'til the final siren's goneLike the Tigers of old, we're strong and we're boldFor we're the Tigers, the Old Gold n Blues We're from Tigerland.

Yeeeoooooowwwww. BEWARE THE HUNGRY TIGERS.

Oh! We're from Tigerland BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!
A fighting fury, we're from Tigerland In any weather you will see us with a grin Risking head and shinIf we're behind(YA MUM'S IN BASSENDEAN) then never mind We'll fight and fight and win For we're from TigerlandWe never weaken 'til the final siren's goneLike the Tigers of old, we're strong and we're boldFor we're the Tigers, the Old Gold n Blues We're from Tigerland.

Yeeeoooooowwwww. BEWARE THE HUNGRY TIGERS.
And I thought you just liked Brumbies

Mutimer, Smith, Allen, McInnis, Brooksby delist

Ah Chee rookie list perhaps. Still feel like we’ll need some mature bodies in the midfield next year.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Vardy asks for a trade.

Our midfield depth is very poor. Need another developing KPD too.

Have high hopes on O'Neill but I think he'll play HBF at AFL level. The rest I'm far from convinced on being AFL midfielders.
Probably would have taken a bunch of crabs tbh :D
I would have taken Bailey Banfield the year before he was drafted by Freo, would have taken Liam Ryan the year before we did (not sure how that would have turned out), I wanted Darcy Cameron the year before he went to Sydney. My point isn't who we missed out on, it's that we're continually taking low risk/low reward players or just recycling our own crap through the rookie list when we should be taking a chance on high risk/high reward players.
I would have also done what you suggested. Thing is tho that would have given you a space to draft Kelly for nothing and we would have still had Ryan albeit as a rookie. Seriously misjudged Banfield though. Terrible disposer of the ball

Mutimer, Smith, Allen, McInnis, Brooksby delist

Ah Chee rookie list perhaps. Still feel like we’ll need some mature bodies in the midfield next year.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Vardy asks for a trade.

Our midfield depth is very poor. Need another developing KPD too.

Careful suggesting the rookie list Godfather32 will fight you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back