2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserving win for Claremont while Beagles got to play another 2 weeks meaning they have been a useful team build. As Nesbitt said, Beagles need to be competitive but not too competitive. It is all about depth and development and not WAFL flags.

We have been lucky this year with a fit first choice AFL midfield. The midfield depth at the club looks poor as evidenced against Claremont. Only real positives for me were Hamish and Skinny X and both are a long way off challenging for selection. Brayshaw has improved a load this year but if we get Kelly, his opportunity will be to be better than Jye Bolton in 2020 and still unlikely to get games with the seniors. Skinny X looks like a possible future winger. He again showed the football iq and skills so we need some patience but with a big preseason and development, he might be an option on the outside.

I wrote last year that Eastland could be a rookie option as I could see KPP potential in him. Edwards looks ok but Rotham is really best suited as a 3rd tall, even at WAFL level.

Williams again looks a good pick. Given the position he plays, glad he has extended his contract as it will probably be 2021 before he is ready for senior duties.
Was just talking to a mate about eastland.196cm and quite athletic ,definitely worth a rookie spot
Wouldnt keep smith tho

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Saw young Cameron come into voodoo lounge around 1:15am Sunday morning when I was leaving.

If anyone was wondering why such a crappie performance from the youngster there you go.

Saw young Cameron come into voodoo lounge around 1:15am Sunday morning when I was leaving.

If anyone was wondering why such a crappie performance from the youngster there you go.

Didn't know they did haircuts at the Voodoo lounge!

Haha funny you say that..they did ask him why he got a haircut. Came in wearing a hat initially.

It’s not a big deal. Young player, first year player. Probably wouldn’t recommend being out when you’ve got a game that day though.

Haha funny you say that..they did ask him why he got a haircut. Came in wearing a hat initially.

It’s not a big deal. Young player, first year player. Probably wouldn’t recommend being out when you’ve got a game that day though.
1:15am isn’t that bad. As long as he wasn’t off his face I don’t really think it’s much of an issue.

Wasn’t off his face.

But one would think he didn’t leave till pass 2. Not ideal. It is what it is, it obviously hindered his performance.
Yep.....played poorly. Don't see why a number on here want him in our AFL side at the present time. Played about 4 solid games then his form went right off. Has shown nothing in WAFL side since. Tackles are great but he needs to be getting much more possessions and goals/goal assists. Needs a big pre season and a kick up the arse.

Wasn’t off his face.

But one would think he didn’t leave till pass 2. Not ideal. It is what it is, it obviously hindered his performance.
I've heard of few young players from both WA sides being out late on game day.

Had that haircut on Thursday.

Funny cause he was in the middle of the crowd on game day with full Eagles kit and I think most fanst fans would have thought he was some 15 year old fan.

Can't believe some people are defending this.

If it was a free weekend I would have no issue but he had a ELIMINATION FINAL that afternoon and he is up into the wee hours at a highclub the previous night.

Completely unacceptable. Could you picture our team in Geelong being out at 2am on Friday morning before the semi on Friday?

Hope the club speaks to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was playing in an elimination final I would hope he would be a little more proactive then "she'll be right."

Not to rub salt into the wounds but the dancers/staff knew him and I don’t think it’s cause he’s a footy player. They were asking him why he cut his hair.

He walked in with a hat on and soon after took it off? Wasn’t sure if he hated his new cut or he was going incognito walking in the joint and around nb that late. Too bad for him the bucks party I was in are all huge afl nuts and we recognized him straight away haha

Not to rub salt into the wounds but the dancers/staff knew him and I don’t think it’s cause he’s a footy player. They were asking him why he cut his hair.

Don't care that he's a regular strip club, each to their own. Issue is going out that late the night before a game... That's disappointing particularly given his below average performance in the game

A final no less! Not smart. If he carries that level of professionalism into 2020 ,it might be his last.

He was playing in an elimination final I would hope he would be a little more proactive then "she'll be right."

Maybe he fell asleep early in the night and couldn’t go back to sleep due to the anticipation of a big final .. So went out for some fresh air ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

0zND44u.png

STQjbgf.png

Looks like it's South Freo vs Subi next week

Cya later Tigers
Watched the game. Tigers shot themselves in the foot with inaccurate kicking through the middle part of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back