2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before the new facility I had a friend apply for a physio job at the Perth Football Club. He basically didn't interview in the end after seeing a senior player doing weights by swinging around a shopping trolley full of bricks.

Is this true? I don't know. Is it indicative of how unprofessionally run the club has been for years? Absolutely.

Whether it is a shot after the siren against cellar dweller East Perth, or losing to a nearly winless Swan Districts to s**t the bed, the club continues to produce nothing even with a new facility. Perfect chance for not just finals this year, but a flag, with huge talents like O'Driscoll and McDonald backing up the big recruits from the Beagles. But what do they do? s**t the bed. Again.

If we don't make finals this year I'd be suggesting the club folds, because to quote the great daje - what is even the ****ing point anymore.

Sigh.

That's holding the ball you absolute maggot.

When the Demons’ defender went the failed fend-off 30 metres out from the goal he was defending? Yeah, clear free kick missed.

Goalless quarter, Swans have the breeze in the last.

When the Demons’ defender went the failed fend-off 30 metres out from the goal he was defending? Yeah, clear free kick missed.

Goalless quarter, Swans have the breeze in the last.
As if the umpiring has been equitable. Normal story at that venue.

Teams shouldn’t need any extra help to embarrass us, we do it ourselves thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Denver Grainger-Barras is a fair player. I reckon he marks the ball as well as Aaron Naughton pre-draft. Surely top 10.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can only take a player as a F/S once.
Ex afl so he is a free agent , pretty sure he can go where he wants .
In fact : Players delisted by a club are unrestricted free agents but a player who retires or delists himself is not eligible to be a free agent.

Last edited:
Elsewhere South come from 32 points down to beat East Perth and stay undefeated.

8 goals to none in the last quarter

Woof
:mwcirlce::largeredcircle:

Arbor won't let anyone book the roof top tables at the 'gog to watch the GF 😭 Gotta book the whole roof terrace, min 3k spend. Thought I was smart enough to get in there, probably gave them the idea to make some extra coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back