2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeltMan

With The Power To MELT!
Mar 22, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Yet to see any player drop the ball in any other direction that down. Sure some look better at it than others but in all my years watching footy I have not seen a player defy physics.
1635839947700.png

lol 😂 Ainsworth is that crapola that Subiaco don’t even want or have room for him on their highly pilfered and poached list.

Not welcome at his original Club.... doesn’t sound like a glowing endorsement of his football skills.

Not even good enough to make the WAFL’s strongest list, but welcomed with open arms onto the leagues weakest list.

Jokes aside and on a more serious note.

Sadly:

This actually says a lot about the disparity of the State of the WAFL at the minute.

The plonkers at the WAFC couldn’t organise a piss up at a brewery.

The fact that they have left Perth to “wallow in the mire” for decades now is a embarrasment and a disservice to WA football.

No point having a team in the competition if it’s a perennial basket case, those entrusted to run the WAFL should get off their arses and put some change into the system to lift Perth out of the mire.
What goes a long way to underpinnings any teams chances of onfield competitiveness and success is it’s metroplitian and country recruiting zones and how the talent is developed.

Clearly something is amiss here and the WAFC / WAFL need to rectify the problem ASAP.

Alas ..... I won’t hold my breath.

Nov 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Still reckon Ainsworth will be a very good mid at WAFL level. He showed promising signs as an on-ball player in his first year, particularly as an inside mid with his ability to get the ball out into space, but things went downhill the more we tried to get him to become something he's simply not. Seems like he gave it everything he had to make it work at the Eagles. Hope he has a great career at Perth.

Mar 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Still reckon Ainsworth will be a very good mid at WAFL level. He showed promising signs as an on-ball player in his first year, particularly as an inside mid with his ability to get the ball out into space, but things went downhill the more we tried to get him to become something he's simply not. Seems like he gave it everything he had to make it work at the Eagles. Hope he has a great career at Perth.
I like you’re attitude, seemed like a well respected young man and gave it his best, good luck to him

Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Jokes aside and on a more serious note.

Sadly:

This actually says a lot about the disparity of the State of the AFL at the minute.

The plonkers at the AFL couldn’t organise a piss up at a brewery.

The fact that they have left Freo to “wallow in the mire” for decades now is a embarrasment and a disservice to WA football.

No point having a team in the competition if it’s a perennial basket case, those entrusted to run the AFL should get off their arses and put some change into the system to lift Freo out of the mire.
What goes a long way to underpinnings any teams chances of onfield competitiveness and success is it’s recruitment and player retention and how the talent is developed.

Clearly something is amiss here and the AFL need to rectify the problem ASAP.

On the plus side ..... I won’t hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back