AFLW West Coast Eagles Women's Team - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to seeing some footy in person again. Haven't been to Lathlain Park before, anyone know of any good spots to park within walking distance nearby?
Not really - train isn’t far (vic park station)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Cameron and Perera aren't in, must be injured?
Definitely

Will try and find out what’s up

Niamh is back in after a hammy niggle and Belinda Green in her first premiership game for 3 yrs I believe

Daniel Pratt: Greenie, How many games have you played of AFLW?

Brianna Green: about two and a half.

Daniel Pratt: Well you’re playing your third this week mate!

Can someone tell Pratt how numbers work.

Pity about Perera and Morrison we will miss them. But Green being in is a huge plus, but bearing in mind, its basically been 3 years since she played real footy, so it could take her a while to find her feet. But, she was up there with Bowers amongst the best players in the AFLW. She would have been rated ahead of Hooker and Swanson back in the day.

On a negative positive, Devlin not being listed is a good sign. That she regularly got a game last year was an indication of where we were as a team imop.

For those not aware, Irish television channel TG4 is covering AFLW this year. First game broadcast is, Eagles Crows Saturday, followed by a highlights package (possibly focused on Irish players) on Monday.

Pity about Perera and Morrison we will miss them. But Green being in is a huge plus, but bearing in mind, its basically been 3 years since she played real footy, so it could take her a while to find her feet. But, she was up there with Bowers amongst the best players in the AFLW. She would have been rated ahead of Hooker and Swanson back in the day.

On a negative positive, Devlin not being listed is a good sign. That she regularly got a game last year was an indication of where we were as a team imop.
I'll be happy if Green just gets through the first game with no injuries. I winced just watching them all hug her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back