jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
One of the Claremont girls said she told them this before they signed her.
She speaks about a basketball scholarship offer in one of the Eagles videos, so it seems they were well aware of it. Must mean they think a lot of her if they wanted to tie her down knowing she was at least a year away from being available.

Despite leading for majority of the day, the U15 WA girls dropped the opening game of the tournament to hosts Tasmania by a solitary point.

WA 5.10.40
TAS 6.5.41

Apparently there was a issue with the WA runner and the umpire awarded a 50 and it sealed the game.

The girls have to back up today v NSW, fresh off their beating of the NT yesterday 10.12.72 - 0.0.0

footyknut

Team Captain
Jun 28, 2011
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
At least two of the pre-signings have signed up. One has played AFLW before and is coming back from an ACL. There hasn't been any official announcements but the girls in their WAFL clubs already know.

It's cute. But as Yeo's sponsor I've been repping this one all year long. I do, however, support all fine posters of this forum having a Yeo avvie. Carry on your fine work.

I think my problem is my mental image of you looks like this guy minus the attitude:

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back