AFLW West Coast Eagles Women's Team - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pisco and Bonser have been in good form in the WAFLW, so a couple of great signings there. :)
Pisco will be good for the girls, a great leader

footyknut

Team Captain
Jun 28, 2011
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Three ex-Dockers, two were delisted because of ACL injuries. (Bonser and Devlyn)
Don’t know why McGuire didn’t get more of a go at Freo, she looked great in the two games she played.
She is the partner of Bowen so they should bring out the best in each other..

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Three ex-Dockers, two were delisted because of ACL injuries. (Bonser and Devlyn)
Don’t know why McGuire didn’t get more of a go at Freo, she looked great in the two games she played.
She is the partner of Bowen so they should bring out the best in each other..
Bonser got onto Freos list with her ACL injuries. Did both ACLs at 17, but didn't know it and kept on playing, doing well enough to be picked up in the inaugural draft. She should be even better now she has functioning knees.

Royals

Cancelled
Jan 7, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Can’t wait for the Eagles team and love watching AFLW with my middle daughter, whom herself has put on the boots herself this season.

Hopefully WCE can get a good team on the park and women’s footy can get to that next level. Pretty confident it will
hope your daughter goes well, nothing nicer than seeing your kids play,
my boy just won the Brownlow in a Canadian AFL league on a working Holiday, Footy is everywhere.

hope your daughter goes well, nothing nicer than seeing your kids play,
my boy just won the Brownlow in a Canadian AFL league on a working Holiday, Footy is everywhere.
News just in - my eldest has now been selected for the North Development squad. 55 girls nominated and 29 were picked :)

This is a girl who LOL'd at the thought of playing footy with her sister.

Now I have two guns ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back