jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
How does that conference look for us? I've watched the odd game but not up to date on who is expected to do well this season
This is the problem with conferences in AFLW. The expansion means lists change so much, and players coming from non elite pathways have so much potential improvement, its hard to predict who is going to be strong. Much more so than the mens comp.

My only near certainty is, Adelaide will be strong, and we are not in their conference. Maybe our conference might be a bit more even than the other conference, with strong teams not as strong, and weak teams not as weak. But honestly, we sill not really have a clue until maybe a month into the season.

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Collingwood vs. West Coast Eagles Victoria Park B 1.10pm 1.10pm Foxtel
West Coast Eagles vs. Fremantle Optus Stadium B 7:10pm 4:10pm Seven
GWS GIANTS vs. West Coast Eagles Blacktown International Sportspark 1.10pm 1.10pm Foxtel
West Coast Eagles vs. Western Bulldogs Leederville Oval B 7.10pm 4.10pm Seven
Melbourne vs. West Coast Eagles Casey Fields B 3.10pm 3.10pm Seven
West Coast Eagles vs. Gold Coast SUNS Mineral Resources Park 5.10pm 2.10pm Foxte
Carlton vs. West Coast Eagles Ikon Park B 1.10pm 1.10pm Foxtel
West Coast Eagles vs. St Kilda Mineral Resources Park B 6.10pm 3.10pm Foxtel

4 home games.

1 game at Optus, 2 at the new home, 1 at Leederville.

The Cross conference teams we play are GWS and GCS.

Hopefully the Optus crowd is big, I plan to be there. Wouldnt mind getting to a Mineral resources park game either.

Hopefully the Optus crowd is big, I plan to be there. Wouldnt mind getting to a Mineral resources park game either.
Me and the daughters will be there for certain. Fair buzz about the place at home 😊

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Based on last year, our conference doesn’t look that strong. Having said that, it’s a brand new year and with all the player changes it could all turn around on its head. If we are going on previous years form, Bulldogs, Freo and Melbourne would be the ones to look out for as strong teams.

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Collingwood vs. West Coast Eagles Victoria Park B 1.10pm 1.10pm Foxtel
West Coast Eagles vs. Fremantle Optus Stadium B 7:10pm 4:10pm Seven
GWS GIANTS vs. West Coast Eagles Blacktown International Sportspark 1.10pm 1.10pm Foxtel
West Coast Eagles vs. Western Bulldogs Leederville Oval B 7.10pm 4.10pm Seven
Melbourne vs. West Coast Eagles Casey Fields B 3.10pm 3.10pm Seven
West Coast Eagles vs. Gold Coast SUNS Mineral Resources Park 5.10pm 2.10pm Foxte
Carlton vs. West Coast Eagles Ikon Park B 1.10pm 1.10pm Foxtel
West Coast Eagles vs. St Kilda Mineral Resources Park B 6.10pm 3.10pm Foxtel

4 home games.

1 game at Optus, 2 at the new home, 1 at Leederville.

The Cross conference teams we play are GWS and GCS.

I may be floating about too.. ;)

Planning on going to the first home game The Derby.

Would be nice if we muster up a bigger crowd than the Crumbles.

Nice to give our girls some extra support and remind the Crumbles that while we are the newest WA women’s team they already have the larger supporter base.

Not that it matters .;)

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Planning on going to the first home game The Derby.

Would be nice if we muster up a bigger crowd than the Crumbles.

Nice to give our girls some extra support and remind the Crumbles that while we are the newest WA women’s team they already have the larger supporter base.

Not that it matters .;)

I think you’ll find that our girls will get a decent support crowd wise. Our club usually does things pretty well and I think that translates into good crowd numbers.

Makes perfect sense.

The first part of executing your skills is to get your ***ing hands on the footy and sometimes you have to go in there and get it! Brady should excel at relating that part of the puzzle.
Sounds like a stoppage coach to me, but what do I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back