phill1795

Team Captain
Sep 7, 2012
Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood Redlegs
saw a previous post on if you lived in SA what team would you chose Adelaide or port. So if you lived in Perth who would you support, West coast or Fremantle.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
WC.

They have a lot more supporters over here compared to Freo but of all the supporters I've met, Freo seem to have a higher ratio per capita of floggish types.

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs
Anybody but west coast
I used to live in WA & the number of eastern state supporters who hated the canaries, but not Freo as much was very large.
This was even when Freo were higher on the ladder.
Besides many ok supporters on BF, the MAJORITY of west coast supporters I've met are absolute flogs, with no idea!
west coast are without a doubt, my worst team ever & if my kid supported them I'd disown him!:p

Matt Stevic

Privileged White Cis Male Scumbag
Oct 29, 2012
Maryborough VIC
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Parramatta Eels, Arsenal, The Exers
WC.

They have a lot more supporters over here compared to Freo but of all the supporters I've met, Freo seem to have a higher ratio per capita of floggish types.
Yup I agree. I've always been silent on the matter but it's pretty alarming how many floggish Freo fans there are.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I would have said West Coast, but their fans are morons, it's laughable watching their games in Perth and listening to the crowd boo obviously correct decisions just because they support West Coast and the decision didn't go their way. They are by far the worst crowd in the league for that.

Freo? I don't know they just seem like a boring club to support. They don't have a rich history, they haven't produced too many great players (but the Pav stands out), and they haven't won a flag. I'm not sure what I could hang my hat on as a Freo fan, and their crowds seem to disappear when they aren't doing well.

Honestly, I think I'd support a SA or VIC team even living in WA.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
I would have said West Coast, but their fans are morons, it's laughable watching their games in Perth and listening to the crowd boo obviously correct decisions just because they support West Coast and the decision didn't go their way. They are by far the worst crowd in the league for that.

Freo? I don't know they just seem like a boring club to support. They don't have a rich history, they haven't produced too many great players (but the Pav stands out), and they haven't won a flag. I'm not sure what I could hang my hat on as a Freo fan, and their crowds seem to disappear when they aren't doing well.

Honestly, I think I'd support a SA or VIC team even living in WA.
Rich calling Eagles fans bogans when you're a Tigers feral.

As for Freo.... mate since the Dockers entered the comp, we have done way more than anything Richmond has – which says something about your team. No decent players, Richo the only good bloke and interesting player, so many scungey ferals and absolute plodders...

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Rich calling Eagles fans bogans when you're a Tigers feral.

As for Freo.... mate since the Dockers entered the comp, we have done way more than anything Richmond has – which says something about your team. No decent players, Richo the only good bloke and interesting player, so many scungey ferals and absolute plodders...
LOL look at the offense taken and immature reply. Can't read anywhere I used the word bogan, so try again. Cant wait to read your next rant!

Back