West Coast Player 2019 Highlights (27th May - Jeremy McGovern)

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
I'm putting together some season 2019 highlight reels for a bunch of West Coast players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here. Obviously this is delayed but I figured with no footy going on at the moment you all might be interested and I have some unexpected free time on my hands. I did this back in 2016 if anyone is still around and remembers me posting here back then.

Planning on making videos for Kennedy, Darling, Yeo, Shuey, Gaff, Sheed, Cripps, Ryan, Rioli, Petrucelle, Allen, Cameron, Jetta, McGovern and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on, if there are any requests I'm open.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Josh Kennedy

Elliot Yeo

Liam Ryan

Luke Shuey

Dom Sheed

Jack Darling

Jamie Cripps

Tim Kelly

Willie Rioli

Lewis Jetta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpt3_tMPw4w

Jack Petruccelle

Oscar Allen

Jarrod Cameron

Andrew Gaff

Jeremy McGovern

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Only other Eagles players deserving of a proper highlight are Shuey, Sheed and Darling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching that highlights video has me wondering if I'm in a fugue state, throwing up strange memories and sensations at random.

Did we really pick up that gun Tim Kelly kid from Geelong? Was I only recently reading everything football adjacent, feverishly awaiting the new season? Did the formerly sensitive Byron loving Quinny really become 'The Game' master of female seduction we know him to be today? And all of this in less than 8 weeks?

What a strange bizarro year this is, where everything is moving at such a pace I feel like I've got Whiplash.

Watching that highlights video has me wondering if I'm in a fugue state, throwing up strange memories and sensations at random.

Did we really pick up that gun Tim Kelly kid from Geelong? Was I only recently reading everything football adjacent, feverishly awaiting the new season? Did the formerly sensitive Byron loving Quinny really become 'The Game' master of female seduction we know him to be today? And all of this in less than 8 weeks?

What a strange bizarro year this is, where everything is moving at such a pace I feel like I've got Whiplash.
I still love Byron mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back