West Coast Player Highlights 2016 (6/1/2016 - Luke Shuey)

I still do not understand why he does not fully extend his arms when he marks the ball.

cute-t-rex-silhouette-stone-age-t-rex-vinyl-Q9W3sy-clipart.jpg

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I still do not understand why he does not fully extend his arms when he marks the ball.
can't exactly remember the exact quote but jono brown and a few commentators liked his technique of holding those contested marks. It could be the reason why he had his best season in a contested marking point of view. He seemed more dangerous in packs and one v one situations and took some solid marks.

He's got a fantastic technique for taking contested marks, that's exactly how it should be, Kennedy forgets this sometimes and can often miss some sitters cause he goes in with stiff arms.

SpaceClef

Big Willie
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life WCE Wings Guernsey
May 14, 2011
Vegas
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
Surprised there weren't more highlights from the Adelaide game :p

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Surprised there weren't more highlights from the Adelaide game :p
Apart from his misses I thought he looked very dangerous. Him and jk made 3 very good kpd's in Talia,lever and Hartigan look like piss. Petty he had the jitters.

Before jk declines I would really love a season where both of them dominate a side together. At the moment jd chips in when jk dominates or stands up when jk is held. That's good as well but having two guys going off in tandem is going to cause even the best defences some headaches and even more importantly brings guys like Rioli and Cripps into the game. It will also take JD from a 40-45 goal player to a 55-60 player.

Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, GSW Bandwagoner
Hey all,
Will be making some highlight videos of West Coast players in the coming weeks for their 2016 seasons so I thought I'd post them here. As I'm generally unfamiliar with the layout of the Eagles board, if there is a better place for this feel free to move it to suit the set up.

Planning on making videos for Kennedy, Shuey, Gaff, McGovern, Darling, Hill, Yeo, Nic Nat and some others that I haven't decided on, suggestions are welcome.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Jamie Cripps

Elliot Yeo

Josh J Kennedy

Jack Darling

Enjoy.

Cheers for the highlights!
Any chance you could do one for Jeremy McGovern?

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey all,
Will be making some highlight videos of West Coast players in the coming weeks for their 2016 seasons so I thought I'd post them here. As I'm generally unfamiliar with the layout of the Eagles board, if there is a better place for this feel free to move it to suit the set up.

Planning on making videos for Kennedy, Shuey, Gaff, McGovern, Darling, Hill, Yeo, Nic Nat and some others that I haven't decided on, suggestions are welcome.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Jamie Cripps

Elliot Yeo

Josh J Kennedy

Jack Darling

Enjoy.

OUT: Hill IN: Shep/barrass.

Back