Game Day West Coast Replacements v Fremantle B Graders, Optus Stadium, Sunday April 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems no one was down to do the preview this week so here's something I prepared 27 years ago.

Watched another video on that channel - 1992 WC vs Essendon. Chris Lewis gets booed as soon as he touches it in the first quarter - what was that all about? The Viney incident?

I hear the preview has been delayed until tomorrow when both teams know who can return, who has been placed into health and safety protocols, who is available to play, who hasn't got kids, who doesn't have to ask their other boss for time off work, who knows the directions to the ground, who hasn't been named on April 1, who was named April 1 and wasn't taken seriously at the time but is actually fit and ready to play, and which team Jaymie Graham wants to play for.

Interested to see how Odriscoll goes for freo. Was hoping we'd get him
Connor west for 30 possessions

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon boys!!!

Important game today - it's my wedding day and I'm marrying a Freo girl/family.
Still can't believe they have scheduled the derby on my wedding day :( so all my family won't be at the game.

I have my WCE socks, scarf and the the team song ready to play when we win to start the speeches.

Even if we lose - happy wife, happy life I suppose.

please, please, please win......

Cmon boys!!!

Still can't believe they have scheduled the derby on my wedding day :( so all my family won't be at the game.

I have my WCE socks, scarf and the the team song ready to play when we win to start the speeches.

still time for a late out son

For those going to the Derby Game, mask is required. Let see how many are wearing Eagles‘ Mask.

Cmon boys!!!

Good luck for today and congratulations. Wear the socks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back