Unofficial Preview West Coast v Fremantle FEB 27th: Scratch Match **LIVE STREAM SAT 27th FEB 10am

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to the melts when our B team gets belted tomorrow. Freo have almost a full team, remember that people.

Yeah ... but then again you always salivate over bad news, its that overwhelmingly pessimistic disposition of yours.

Hard to imagine a person more "glass half empty" than you.

Looking forward to the melts when our B team gets belted tomorrow. Freo have almost a full team, remember that people.

Doubt there will be much melting over this one.

Right now gaining fitness and touch is more important than getting results.

If we lose the return match as well however, get out the popcorn.

Repeat losses against Fremantle (even when they are worthless) will stir up some quality melts without question.

I can see him becoming our best player. He is pretty close as it is but if he continues his trajectory and runs through the midfield a bit this year I think he can be one of the best in the league.

Whenever I'm a bit pessimistic on our chances, or not hyped about the season, I remember we have Liam on our team and I'm immediately excited again. The definition of a player you go to watch play.

Similarly, If I'm kind of annoyed we may have overpaid for TK, I think about what a steal Ryan was. I reckon even now you'd get two first rounders easy for him and he's only going to get better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people want to see out of today?

- More daring kicking to speed up ball movement
- any indication that Duggan to the midfield is going to pay off
- Ryan further up the ground, gotta utilise his field kicking and creativity going i50
- a functional forward line without JK
- improvement in forward pressure

Reckon if I see some of this, I'll be more optimistic going into rd 1.

What do people want to see out of today?

- More daring kicking to speed up ball movement
- any indication that Duggan to the midfield is going to pay off
- Ryan further up the ground, gotta utilise his field kicking and creativity going i50
- a functional forward line without JK
- improvement in forward pressure

Reckon if I see some of this, I'll be more optimistic going into rd 1.
No injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back