West Coast v Fremantle - The Darby Derby. AFL Round 4, 2019

donkeypunchd

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Turn it up.

He's a great individual and nicest man you've ever met, that had a brain implosion and f**** up in a major way. Would you like us to burn him alive?

But you keep the rage going if it helps you deflect away from your teams performance.
You applaud him for an action that would land most posters in this forum in prison for a reasonable stint. Refusing to applaud him is really the least you could do.

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
*shrugs*

Freo's forwardline is pretty static and has been for a long time, new KPF haven't changed that. At some point either the head coach or assistants, will need to rethink how the players developed or coached.
Duh.

Forward entries where the deepest forward is under 180cm and not fast. Forward entries where no one is front and centre. One moment tonight I saw Cripps pace himself to stop about 3-5 m in front of Kennedy, and be ready for the drop. It didn't come off but in watching I thought "how rare this is for Freo". Instead we either all go up or try to cheat for the spill going over the back.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Umm no, the bloke who threatened to bury his missus alive in a car, then bring their child to spot he buried her so while she died she could hear them talking and playing. You remember that guy? Captained you.

But Jesse taking some pingers that make you want to hug everyone is equivalent don't you know?

Umm no, the bloke who threatened to bury his missus alive in a car, then bring their child to spot he buried her so while she died she could hear them talking and playing. You remember that guy? Captained you.

Ok great,.so does this make it a false statement to say that Farmer is still a revered Fremantle legend?

Or if you prefer recent times look at your current captain who is one short of hitting double digits at the tribunal for reports and fines. Hope he kept his card, I'm pretty sure next time he gets it stamped he gets a free coffee.

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Well the West Coast crowd clearly hasn't got over it idiot if they felt a need for a standing ovation every time he touched it.

His 35 touches was handy ...he did touch it a lot

Clearly your the one with the beef
But hey we won and you lost but of course that doesn’t affect your views clearly

caspian

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Surprised how upbeat Lyon was in the press conference. Thought he seemed happier than Simpson. Watching it you'd almost think Freo had won.

Looks like you guys have another 8-14 season coming on. Thanks for being amusing crosstown rivals :thumbsu:

Jan 14, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Umm no, the bloke who threatened to bury his missus alive in a car, then bring their children to spot he buried her so while she died she could hear them talking and playing. You remember that guy? Captained you.

To be fair Judd was in a bad way at that time, he has really turned his life around now after moving to Carlton.

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
I too will nominate Walters (and I actually love him as a player).

Plus he has one of the best look-at-the-ump shocked complainy faces in the league.

Walters ...great player but he ducks to avoid contact at every contest

Needs to learn how to take a hit

The court heard Cousins also allegedly said he was going to bury her car "where she would survive for a couple of days, then he would bring the kids to play so she would hear them but would not be able to get to them".​
Given the reception Benny got from the Eagles crowd, and the equivalent reception Gaff got, the police should pre-emptively keep their eyes on Gaff.

And I will emphasise it for you, your captain Fyfe has been suspended/fined on NINE different occasions.

I'd be worked about the serial offender first who gets regularly cheered also.

Do what same thing? Farmer has disappeared from public life, hopefully he's happy and healthy, unlike Benny.

Next time Fyfe plays I will cheer him on his return from concussion.

Cheering on someone found guilty at the tribunal nine times?
Tsk tsk, hypocrite

Priddis Is Done

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
No, Gaff is the equivalent of Cousins in the celebration of him in spite of his transgression. Cousins does a bad thing, and you "celebrate what he has overcome". Gaff does a bad thing and you spend the whole game cheering him. This deranged absolution of broken people is what sends them on the path of torturing their loved ones. You people need to stop it. There is a body count.
Focus in your club and stop with the losers mentality of playing the victim.

I know it hurts supporting your club but that's the choice you made. Stop blaming others for your misery.

Stop being so angry at the world, get out more and enjoy the world.

Misery likes company.

its free real estate

it's free real estate
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cheering on someone found guilty at the tribunal nine times?
Tsk tsk, hypocrite

Unlike the cheers for Gaff, I'm not cheering him for going to the tribunal.

You cheered him after he whacked Brayshaw, you cheered him when he returned from the suspension. You are all round bad people. That's why you count CSK among you.

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Has anyone told Lyon it’s 2019 not 2010

They will win some games sure but he’s teaching them bad habits

Can someone tell Walters to man up and take some contact instead of ducking everyone when he’s about to get tackled

Back