West Coast v Fremantle - The Darby Derby. AFL Round 4, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Focus in your club and stop with the losers mentality of playing the victim.

I know it hurts supporting your club but that's the choice you made. Stop blaming others for your misery.

Stop being so angry at the world, get out more and enjoy the world.

Misery likes company.

Love this

They hated it when we win flags ...all four of them

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Keep up slow poke, was comparing it to Gaffs one transgressions vs Fyfes nine

And what a great equivalence it is.

An inside ball winner constantly at the coalface who lost a Brownlow for an accidental head clash vs an outside chipscab who never contested a hard ball in his life, whose one and only attempt at being 'hard' was punching an unsuspecting opponent in the mouth.

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Unlike the cheers for Gaff, I'm not cheering him for going to the tribunal.

You cheered him after he whacked Brayshaw, you cheered him when he returned from the suspension. You are all round bad people. That's why you count CSK among you.

Of course we are

We are terrible people ....I’m a criminal I really am for sticking by our players

Maybe that’s why win flags ,,,because we get behind our players and don’t judge them on one or two acts

Your coach paid 100k to a staffer he abused .....and you fans stuck by him ...and that’s fine

People stick by their players and clubs just like you guys do to your players

When dean solomon belted people Freo stuck by him ditto Ryan Crowley

That’s footy ...get over it champ ....gaff belted Bradshaw...missed a flag ....came back

Nothing wrong with getting behind him ...What did you expect us to do to do....Boo our own player

caspian

Team Captain
Jan 6, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
fellas, the game is over. Why are you even still chatting on this thread? All it does is remind you that this game exists. Surely no one wins if that's the case.

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
Fremantle fans deserve to watch games with Ross Lyon coaching every week. That game was absolute trash.

Take the win and move onto next week where we can play proper football.
Yes went to the game and as you said the game was trash. Any football game that Ross Lyon is involved in just brings it down to B or C grade football unfortunately. The day that Freo get rid of him they may start having some success but until then 🤔🤔.

And what a great equivalence it is.

An inside ball winner constantly at the coalface who lost a Brownlow for an accidental head clash vs an outside chipscab who never contested a hard ball in his life, whose one and only attempt at being 'hard' was punching an unsuspecting opponent in the mouth.

1) The late bump was one of nine times found guilty by the MRP, serial offender.
2) Gaffs been playing more inside last two years, but wouldn't expect you to know anything football related when it comes to the Eagles either

Edit: Hang on, Fyfe didn’t miss a Brownlow due to a late bump. He got suspended twice that year so the bump was irrelevant, more revisionist history

Last edited:
Unfortunately some Freo supporters are like a dog with a bone - they will never let this go and they will carry it to their grave more than likely. They just don't know how to move on!

Well to be fair it's not like there's any on field success to distract them.

The Gaff thing is sustaining them at the moment.

Last edited:

Mr B

Debutant
Jul 20, 2005
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco FC, Perth Scorchers
Well, having just got home from the game, I reckon that was a pretty ordinary performance by the Eagles. Still if we can play that badly and still get the points, we'll take them every time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes went to the game and as you said the game was trash. Any football game that Ross Lyon is involved in just brings it down to B or C grade football unfortunately. The day that Freo get rid of him they may start having some success but until then 🤔🤔.

Yup

At what point does the club go ...err we have recruited lobb conca Hogan

Yet we are still the same

hello it’s the game plan.....Freo don’t posess ball well ...they make poor choices with ball in hand

And guess what...THATS POOR COACHING AND diabolical gameplan

I reckon Freo would play better with no coach rather than Lyon ....it’s 2019 Ross not 2010 ...

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Well, having just got home from the game, I reckon that was a pretty ordinary performance by the Eagles. Still if we can play that badly and still get the points, we'll take them every time.

We’ve had
Lions
Gws
Pies
Freo

3-1 is a good result so far

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
Walters ...great player but he ducks to avoid contact at every contest

Needs to learn how to take a hit
That's why until Walters gets that bad habit out of his game he will always be known as a B grade player when in fact he should really be A grade. Jack Darling used to try and milk free kicks like this but he mended his ways with good coaching and common sense - perhaps Walters needs a dose of the same medicine.

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
That's why until Walters gets that bad habit out of his game he will always be known as a B grade player when in fact he should really be A grade. Jack Darling used to try and milk free kicks like this but he mended his ways with good coaching and common sense - perhaps Walters needs a dose of the same medicine.

I agree

Man up and take the hit instead of ducking to avoid being hit

I don’t think Walters is actually trying to win frees ...I reckon he’s just soft

I like Walters as a player but dood MAN UP AND TAKE A HIT

dave123

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2010
somewhere
AFL Club
West Coast
We didn't give Dean Solomon a standing ovation on his return like he was some kind of hero for what he did.

Can you ring the west coast Eagles on Monday and complain please about the conduct of our fans.

I’m sure they can give you a complaints form to fill out

If you dont like our fans for cheering our player then what dies that say about you

I mean really why do you give a toss what our fans do

You do because you HATE that we are successful and your club is a rabble

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
freo and their supporters are really bad losers

you think they would be used to it by now

and whay happened to the imaginary booing of Brayshaw ? Just another bitter delusional freo lie

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
Sorry Dockers, umps tried their best but you're just too s**t .

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Particularly Razor Ray - he should have just put on Dockers colours and been done with it - it almost became laughable at some of his non decisions! He does seem to like being the centre of attention - thought the other 2 umpires weren't brilliant, but not bad. More than I can say for Razor Ray. A friend of mine who was watching at home said the free kicks were 26-6 - not sure if this is correct but it sure felt like it at the game!

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
I would take water torture over watching 22 rounds of this Ross Lyon garbage.

The only saving grace is the Freo supporters having a sook about Gaff, always the victims

Remove this Banner Ad

Back