Game Day West Coast v Hawthorn at Sunny Perth Stadium- Won’t Someone Rid Me of This Troublesome Team?

Do The Eagles Win the 2019 Flag?

• Yes

• Yes, and the 2020 flag

• Yes, and overthrow the VFL

• Yes, all of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Some interesting questions for the WCE fans:
1. How much we learn from R15?
2. Is Clarkson going to play the same style?
3. Would Howe tag Yeo? If yes, some blocking , shepherding will be nice.
4. Would Hawthorn deny our marks to below 90?
5. The most important, how many goals are we going to win?

Last game of the H+A season! How fast did that go?
Now be a good team and get a win! (Please)
Bring home the bacon, nail the game, rip it around, get the chokkies, score the points, earn the prize, win the chook raffle, pop the cork, sink the snags, get on yer bikes, go to town, tear it up and burn it down!!
(oh well, it was worth a try?)

Last edited:

I hate when compaigners start talking about how much we will should or have to win by............Always backfires !!

Plus Schofield out so it doesn't bode well !!
Schofield is an excellent and experience player, but we will be doing all the attack tonight and play at the Hawthorn foward half. Therefore, Schofield should take a rest and get ready for the finals.

I hate when compaigners start talking about how much we will should or have to win by............Always backfires !!

Plus Schofield out so it doesn't bode well !!
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that a game of footy has never once been decided by a fan's prediction of the scoreline.
This superstition that what people type on internet forums impacts the outcome of games is a bit nutty.

We will win by 15 GOooooooooaaalllsssss.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that a game of footy has never once been decided by a fan's prediction of the scoreline.
This superstition that what people type on internet forums impacts the outcome of games is a bit nutty.

We will win by 15 GOooooooooaaalllsssss.
I believe otherwise...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it 2006 when we thrashed Adelaide in Perth in the last round? Night game too. A repeat featuring Hawthorn would be nice. But yes, the win is what's important.

Driving douth while the game is on, probably a good thing. Here to us boys, if we top 4 it i'll be over the moon

Back