Game Day West Coast v Hawthorn at Sunny Perth Stadium- Won’t Someone Rid Me of This Troublesome Team?

Do The Eagles Win the 2019 Flag?

• Yes

• Yes, and the 2020 flag

• Yes, and overthrow the VFL

• Yes, all of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

eah...have a real Han Solo vibe about this one.
Image result for never tell me the odds gif

Ugh, just realised that if we drop this one, there's a decent chance we replay the match in an elimination final.

Won't someone rid me of this unflushable team
If the dogs win on Sunday we'd play Essendon. If they dont I suspect Port will pump Freo by enough to get 8th on %. imo if we fell out of the top 4 and got Essendon as an opponent first week, that'd be a decent result considering the (shitty) circumstances.

If the dogs win on Sunday we'd play Essendon. If they dont I suspect Port will pump Freo by enough to get 8th on %. imo if we fell out of the top 4 and got Essendon as an opponent first week, that'd be a decent result considering the (s**tty) circumstances.
Have faith Little One!!

If the dogs win on Sunday we'd play Essendon. If they dont I suspect Port will pump Freo by enough to get 8th on %. imo if we fell out of the top 4 and got Essendon as an opponent first week, that'd be a decent result considering the (s**tty) circumstances.
Our season’s effectively over if we lose on Saturday so I wouldn’t mind who we played. Hard enough winning a flag as an interstate side without two home finals, let alone having to travel 4 weeks straight.

This is old thinking.
I think we can do it from 3rd or 4th considering we’d only need to win at the Gabba or the G to get us a home prelim, but 5th and playing every final + travelling for 3 of them is probably a bridge too far. Key is that home prelim.

I think we can do it from 3rd or 4th considering we’d only need to win at the Gabba or the G to get us a home prelim, but 5th and playing every final + travelling for 3 of them is probably a bridge too far. Key is that home prelim.

Agree. So long as we finish Top 4 its doable - the extra week break balances out having to travel in the first week of finals. Then if you win you get another one.

Its all good, baby!

Also add the fact that hopefully weather wise it won't be a crap as it was when we last ayed Brissie. If it's Sunny then I don't mind us going to the Gabba. I think I can remember we had a few outs aswell when we played them. Kennedy and some others were out for it. Right now we doing ok on the injury front. A lot better for the hit out and attack on finals.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Our season’s effectively over if we lose on Saturday so I wouldn’t mind who we played. Hard enough winning a flag as an interstate side without two home finals, let alone having to travel 4 weeks straight.
Save your whinging about travelling for the Richmond board...

I suspect we'll get over the line here but won't be by much because as we know, we just don't bury teams and I find that sad :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also add the fact that hopefully weather wise it won't be a crap as it was when we last ayed Brissie. If it's Sunny then I don't mind us going to the Gabba. I think I can remember we had a few outs aswell when we played them. Kennedy and some others were out for it. Right now we doing ok on the injury front. A lot better for the hit out and attack on finals.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No Kennedy, Gaff, Rioli, Cripps from memory. Solid outs.

Cameron and AhChee emergencies...

Late out Waterman for 1 of them. To give extra runner. No need 4 talls. We need legs to run out games.

Pretty obvious against Richmond we lacked run (even if we were down a player with Hutch out). We had no numberd around the ball and contests - We got swamped by Richmond players.

Add a runner.

Yep.. we can play the 4 talls against lower opposition but up against the top sides we cannot.

We can play Cameron and allow Rioli and Cripps more up the ground.

Or we bring AhChee in to just play up the ground.

I hope this is what happens.

Nailed it.

Anyone selling two tickets? I'm on the waitlist and bought tickets to each game at the start of the year and thought I did for this game too but just gone to print them and appears I didn't. Probably due to it being not yet fixtured at the time. Damn, hate missing the last game.

I think that If Nic is going to return this year we are going to need a settled team with less talls and more runners. Masten and duggo help for sure but I think we could go 1 shorter

Back