West Coast v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I think the Eagles will WIN; but i'm not so sure that they are likely to smash Melbourne. The Demons are in good form and could be primed to cause an upset, but I think (and hope) that the Eagles will withstand the pressure and get the points.

The Coasters don't have the forward talent to 'smash' the Dees. Will be a battle of two firing midfields, with the Dees backline revival being tested from constant peppering by the best midfield in the comp. Will be a great match whatever happens.

Starting to spit a bit of rain at the moment. Not sure if wet weather would suit either team. Going to head over to the ground in about 15 mins.

GO WEST COAST!!

The Demons seem very confident and they should come out bursting so hopefully WCE are knowing of this and match them.

Eagles by 20.

The Reaper said:
Melbourne have a good record at Subi?
Yeah they were the last Victorian team to beat WCE at Subi. They have a 2-3 record there since 2000, but have been smashed in 2003 and 2004.

So it's not as good as I heard it was, but compared to some other teams it is ;)

Arcadion said:
Why the :D:D:D:D is this delayed 30min? Does that mean they will delay the TV coverage 30min too :rolleyes:
Aren't Saturday games at 2:10 AWST?Sunday 2:40 AWST?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDonald 4 tackles already.

Dees should have 5 by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back