Game Day West Coast vs Cockburn Rd 1 Ansett Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Very happy with that hitout. Good intensity!

Keep Duggo in the Midfield.
Ditch Ainsworth for Trew,O'Neil or Winder.
Both Langdon and Witherdon looking the goods.
Hurn looks a lot more interested than he did last year.
Cripps is back to being Cripps and not a Spud.

O’Neill just needs to have a bit more composure when he gets the ball and make better decisions. Just slammed it on the boot a few times. Slightly disappointing as his pre draft wraps were that he was a pretty skilful outside/inside type mid. Getting more of the ball though which is good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edwards actually
Has played a quarter of AFL football and got KO’d.

His WAFL efforts have been terrific. Key position players take longer to develop and he’s building year on year. Got him effectively for free. What’s not to like?
Edwards did some good things - won a few clearances, and is very promising. Certainly no worse than Vardy in the ruck.

O’Neill just needs to have a bit more composure when he gets the ball and make better decisions. Just slammed it on the boot a few times. Slightly disappointing as his pre draft wraps were that he was a pretty skilful outside/inside type mid. Getting more of the ball though which is good
That’s very harsh, I thought he played a very composed game.

Just finished the game - also just got reminded we now have the most embarrassing club song in the league.

Can you believe a board signed off on that!?
And now we all have to suffer because they are forced to double down and stick by their stinking decision.

I love West Coast enough that I feel personally embarrassed about it, you heard me.

Just finished the game - also just got reminded we now have the most embarrassing club song in the league.

Can you believe a board signed off on that!?
And now we all have to suffer because they are forced to double down and stick by their stinking decision.

I love West Coast enough that I feel personally embarrassed about it, you heard me.

Arrogance.

Defeat the opposition and then force them to listen to how awful our song is.

My goodness, fold my membership.

Some genuine quality on our list: Sheppard, Ryan, Duggan, Barrass, Darling, Allen. And these are the lesser lights.

Must be horrible to waste almost 30 years of your life following a rabble when we just keep on giving.

Liam Ryan is a pleasure to watch.
Who is number 18 for you guys? Is it Jermaine Jones? Quite liked his game.

duggan was good. That mullet is as filthy as Tobe Watson’s ranga tache

Nic was good in parts. Took a while to warm up and I thought Meek held his own.
Hope Langdon and Shep are ok 👍

Oh my Cockburn board is a strange place, especially after a 22-15 spoon feeding from the umpires

We have a lot to work on going into the main season, some very ordinary skill errors

Hopefully Langdon and Shep not too bad

We have a LOT of players to come back which should help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back