Preview West Coast vs Essendon, Perth Stadium, Thursday 20/06/19, 8:10 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you see the way our social media and team selection has been linked all year, looks like Brown might play.

If you see the way our social media and team selection has been linked all year, looks like Brown might play.

After the job he did on mcgovern last year I think he was always going to come in.

Pretty sure Hewitt ran with Redden a fortnight ago so maybe that’s who we target and send Clarke to

Stringer didn’t fly out today - looks like he won’t be playing. Brown in?
I reckon Francis. We clearly rested him, Clarke and Baguley for a reason

I reckon Francis. We clearly rested him, Clarke and Baguley for a reason

The club are clearly advertising for Brown to return. We played Francis forward because Brown and McKernan were injured.

The club are clearly advertising for Brown to return. We played Francis forward because Brown and McKernan were injured.
Whilst I agree with that, it would be a bit frustrating for those three not to play VFL and then none play in Perth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year we had both Bags and Green in the forward line.

This is our chance Bombers. Two wins in a row against rivals who are not that good I know but those wins will give us confidence to hopefully attack the WEAGLES in their den. I am hoping we play fearless football. Let's set ourselves up and then the week after GWS are so gettable. We lose this, season is good as over in my opinion.
Go you Mighty Bombres!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back