Game Day WEST COAST VS MELBOURNE MONDAY 9TH AUGUST 6.10PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of keeping Vardy either but we have nothing else. Nic only plays half quarters and the kid in the WAFL is still a few years away, if ever. Hate to say it but we need another ruckman in this years draft. Or trade for one.

Now at the train station, what 15 minutes after the game...and have to wait another 10 minutes for a train! WTF transperth you bunch of useless ******* campaigners

Now at the train station, what 15 minutes after the game...and have to wait another 10 minutes for a train! WTF transperth you bunch of useless ******* campaigners
haha, yeah that put me off going to Optus. Been through that several times.

Pardon the intrusion,
But why was Oscar Allen playing back?
He's your best player IMO and we saw in the last that Petty couldn't handle him, just bizarre that he's down back when we all know he's a forward. That's all.

That game was tough to swallow than most. We are done. So done. Stick a fork in us and we would explode. Gotta see some reaction to that surely. We will know if we are truely cooked next week. Lose the Derby and half these useless campaigners should pack it in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pardon the intrusion,
He's your best player IMO and we saw in the last that Petty couldn't handle him, just bizarre that he's down back when we all know he's a forward. That's all.

I don't mean to intrude but I live right near optus within a 2 kms within the cbd and I've seend/heard two lightening whatever you want to call it in the last half hour. Surely they'll be back on soon.

I don't mean to intrude but I live right near optus within a 2 kms within the cbd and I've seend/heard two lightening whatever you want to call it in the last half hour. Surely they'll be back on soon.
Thanks bb <3

Pardon the intrusion,
We dropped rotham and bought in vardy .
This left us very unbalanced requiring allen to go back because we would have 3 tall forwards (Kennedy darling Allen) + vardy in the forward line on a very wet night
Melbourne lost McDonald before the game and bought in a small .
It really was a terrible selection move .

You mean the intensity of Nichols paying frees to Melbourne? Norf could win the flag with that intensity.
We won plenty of frees tonight free kicks didn't lose us the game . That 70m penalty against darling was a head scratcher .

Also that one were cripps hit may after he kicked should have been a down field free why was it also 50 ?

Matthew Nichols:

"Give the ball straight back to Jack. Right now. I mean it. I'm going to count to 3. 1. 2. 2 and a half. 2 and three quarters. *blows whistle* Look Eliott, you're just slowing down the game by doing this."

Do you even watch football or just look at paper after you finish your day interviewing athletes at private school?
you were saying? Just how some of you think taking tall players into a wet game just for matchups on paper is a good idea is beyond me. Anyway more you the fool. Also love page 4 and 5 of this thread - lets me know which posters to put on ignore if i want an intelligent discussion on coaching for the future. Cheers lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back