Game Day WEST COAST VS MELBOURNE MONDAY 9TH AUGUST 6.10PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you were saying? Just how some of you think taking tall players into a wet game just for matchups on paper is a good idea is beyond me. Anyway more you the fool. Also love page 4 and 5 of this thread - lets me know which posters to put on ignore if i want an intelligent discussion on coaching for the future. Cheers lads
If you put people on ignore you miss all the LOLs

I'm not a fan of keeping Vardy either but we have nothing else. Nic only plays half quarters and the kid in the WAFL is still a few years away, if ever. Hate to say it but we need another ruckman in this years draft. Or trade for one.
What about that kid at Sydney, Sinclair? Can't get a game there with Hickey going well. Was good last year.....kicked 6 (?) goals in one game. Would come cheap......mid second round pick?

What about that kid at Sydney, Sinclair? Can't get a game there with Hickey going well. Was good last year.....kicked 6 (?) goals in one game. Would come cheap......mid second round pick?

Who *en asked you?!

This thread will take a short break due to lightning, and if it doesn’t come back then you’d best check out the review thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back