Game Day West Coast vs Melbourne : Sunday, March 22 at 3.40pm : Status Pending ** WE’RE ON!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Still felt like a preseason game. We shirked a lot of contests knowing there was nothing really on the line and still comfortably beat them

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Lackluster performance, but you couldn't expect much more in the circumstances. A lot of passengers, and nothing new in game style apparent. JK was almost invisible, JD not much better other than his goal, Redden too. For me, Barrass, Gaff, Sheed and Ahchee the pick of them.
I wonder if we will see the boys again this year.

Shmiddy15

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
- Duggan was great I thought.
- Ah Chee and Ryan, bar some finishing, were very good.
- Hurn, Barrass and Shep all solid down back.
- Brander got to the right places, just needs a bit more composure and ferocity. Glad he has his first win.
- The big Hick was heading for a 0 touch game with a little over 2 minutes to play, but racked up 4 touches in the end to save some face in his 100th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Yeo made an absolute mockery of me talking him up as a gun Supercoach option all off-season.

Fatboy Nicnat also hit the showers at 3QT. Really wanted to continue watching him go head to head with Gawn.

Hickey please join Vardy anywhere other than in the team now that you've played 100 games.

Yeah, we didn't do much midfield. Sheed, Gaff, Kelly and Shuey were good, but Redden and Yeo were just in cruise mode.
I like the look of the Pickett kid - will be a beauty, and a breath of fresh air for Demon supporters.

Eagle rock one more time and I'm done at least for a couple ah months.
Thanks everybody.
Just flex our clout and get Eagle Rock as the theme song, or a modified version. I'd get behind that.

NOW LISTEN!

Put your money where your mouth is kent.

d85217781ba07861e9e3594a69b3a1cb.gif

Ive never felt so sad after a win. Just an empty hollow feeling left wondering what life is gonna be like over the next 6 months.

God bless all you beautiful bastards. Hope youre all back here for season 2021.
Amen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back