Unofficial Preview West Coast Vs Richmond Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm off to cry..., in the Premiership Cup...., flog
Cry ? are you a man or a boy ? you win 1 cup in 37 years and act like your club is something ? you get gifted a GF berth with the easiest draw ever seen and are the laughing stock for at least 2 decades and are now pretending to ignore that fact ? you are n9inemond forever and now once we picked apart your pathetic small man syndrome game all clubs will be over you like a pox.

what's your traditional jumper?

the barbs here are very lame and tame. showing your lack of confidence.
Hey bro. Didn't you want me to get back to you after you smacked us this week?

Hahahaha. Muppet :thumbsu:

This year - Average winning margin at MCG = 50 points.
Average winning margin at all the way over at Etihad = 10 points.
Average losing margin on a 30 minute plane ride interstate = 36 points.

Anything less than a 10 goal win for us with them so far away from the MCG would be very disappointing.
Very disappointing. Flat track bullies. Only a 47 point win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brahj , you are a diamond in the rough mate and I applaud you for not being sucked down into the whirlpool of genetic deficiency that seems to make up Richmond Bigfooty.

I tip my hat to thee sir.

Thanks mate, congrats on the grand final.

Lots of posters with low POST numbers here. Have some balls ans post with your real account muppets. Not your style I know.

Also the humour in this banter, or lack thereof, it's bad, I mean totally crap. What is wrong with you inbreds over there?

On the game, great win but the Grand Final will be at the our home ground until 2057. Maybe you need to request some home games there.

Looking forward to Darling having another mare at the G in September.

Save up your dole cheques, wash a few windscreens at busy intersections (do you have them over there?) and book your tickets to Melbourne in September, come to the big dance..., and watch the two best finals hardened teams go at it for the cup..... Richmond v Sydney.

Signed....
The Premiers

Lots of posters with low POST numbers here. Have some balls ans post with your real account muppets. Not your style I know.

Also the humour in this banter, or lack thereof, it's bad, I mean totally crap. What is wrong with you inbreds over there?

On the game, great win but the Grand Final will be at the our home ground until 2057. Maybe you need to request some home games there.

Looking forward to Darling having another mare at the G in September.

Save up your dole cheques, wash a few windscreens at busy intersections (do you have them over there?) and book your tickets to Melbourne in September, come to the big dance..., and watch the two best finals hardened teams go at it for the cup..... Richmond v Sydney.

Signed....
The Premiers

Finals hardened. .....Richmond?

So prior to last season how many finals had Richmond played in the preceeding say five years compared to other teams?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back