Unofficial Preview West Coast Vs Richmond Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of posters with low POST numbers here. Have some balls ans post with your real account muppets. Not your style I know.

Also the humour in this banter, or lack thereof, it's bad, I mean totally crap. What is wrong with you inbreds over there?

On the game, great win but the Grand Final will be at the our home ground until 2057. Maybe you need to request some home games there.

Looking forward to Darling having another mare at the G in September.

Save up your dole cheques, wash a few windscreens at busy intersections (do you have them over there?) and book your tickets to Melbourne in September, come to the big dance..., and watch the two best finals hardened teams go at it for the cup..... Richmond v Sydney.

Signed....
The Premiers
I agree on your call on Sydney but i am having serious doubts about you guys.I think it will come down to who plays who,where.Nobody will want to play WCE over here,nobody would want Cats,Sydney or even GWS at their home.Youve been smacked twice away from home already.I know GFs are at the G but we all have to get there.For me the GF is Sydney V ......watch this space.

I agree on your call on Sydney but i am having serious doubts about you guys.I think it will come down to who plays who,where.Nobody will want to play WCE over here,nobody would want Cats,Sydney or even GWS at their home.Youve been smacked twice away from home already.I know GFs are at the G but we all have to get there.For me the GF is Sydney V ......watch this space.

I prefer our draw. 3 interstate trips. 8 games at the G.
Both sides are likely top 4 or better unless disaster strikes. Anything could happen in the finals, nothing ever goes exactly the way we expect it.

I prefer our draw. 3 interstate trips. 8 games at the G.
Both sides are likely top 4 or better unless disaster strikes. Anything could happen in the finals, nothing ever goes exactly the way we expect it.
I dont particularly like being this high this early.I think you are a sitting duck.There is still so much of the season left for teams to analyse you and watch other teams try stuff against you.Still, you need to be top four or you are going to struggle. P.S. our Rioli is better than your Rioli already!

I dont particularly like being this high this early.I think you are a sitting duck.There is still so much of the season left for teams to analyse you and watch other teams try stuff against you.Still, you need to be top four or you are going to struggle. P.S. our Rioli is better than your Rioli already!

You lost all credibility with that last line.
Until September, enjoy your footy.

The umpires gifted that game to you.

This season seems very 2015 like. You poor souls will board overpriced planes, drive across the country, only to be humiliated at the home of football.

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, I'm not sure you'll have to bother wasting your annual leave. A look into the crystal ball sees you finishing top 4 but getting KO'd by the Sydney Swans. Would you like more details?
Party's over and you clearly don't like it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpires took pity on your team not penalising your ruck infringements , your push outs in marking competitions, Your first goal wasnt even a mark ,your team was so pathetic after half time the umps let a lot of your rabble go.
Winners are grinners:) - still clutching at straws are we - much better to be humble in defeat then other Club supporters may show you a bit more respect!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back