Game Day West Coast vs Richmond - Round 13, 2021 @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

is this a meme im not aware of as a new BF user... 1 person gets the name wrong and then its every other person ever?
Yes. It's called flogging the same joke til it becomes unfunny, then continuing to flog it until it becomes folklore. It's the very foundation of the board we post on today.

is this a meme im not aware of as a new BF user... 1 person gets the name wrong and then its every other person ever?

It's only a matter of time before it ends up here...

Tough run home but I’m hoping this win will build the belief that this team CAN do it*

*with effort and an attacking mindset

So I’m at 3/4 time of the replay. What a ripping game. Can’t wait to see how it ends

Apropos of nothing but the 50m penalty against Rotham on Coleman-Jones was as soft a 50 as you’ll ever see

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Among all the obvious things that are great about this, Reiwoldt was mouthing off to Waterman after Richmonds previous goal for no apparent reason then got sat on his arse attempting a soft as mr whippy s**t tackle

Among all the obvious things that are great about this, Reiwoldt was mouthing off to Waterman after Richmonds previous goal for no apparent reason then got sat on his arse attempting a soft as mr whippy sh*t tackle

Highlight of the night after JKs sealer for mine, f*** that campaigner, sooky faux tough guy

Among all the obvious things that are great about this, Reiwoldt was mouthing off to Waterman after Richmonds previous goal for no apparent reason then got sat on his arse attempting a soft as mr whippy sh*t tackle

i was about 10 rows back in the non JK icer pocket richmond end in q1 and q3 giving it to reiwalt any time he wasnt chasing or having a sook, it was quiet enough at one point i think he may have even noticed, much fun

Yes. It's called flogging the same joke til it becomes unfunny, then continuing to flog it until it becomes folklore. It's the very foundation of the board we post on today.
It's how we make the secret sauce that makes this board great. It's like putting mayonnaise in the sun.

Yep, the standard Richmond version of a handball that actually got called. And Grimes had the balls to argue it too. fu**en pack of entitled little bitches in that club.
In fairness the dogs get away with that all game

All teams are doing it and it should be wiped out of the game.

Vlaustin's constant tunnelling or nudging of Darling was an absolute joke.

Yup I was at the game and Darling was double teamed all night. The holding and blocking of the player the tiges did very well..not in the rules not but that's how they play

and they can get away with it.

Do not be too harsh on Darling everyone......he needs a rest looks like he has a niggle ...and if he wasn't out there last night JK does not kick 4

Bye has come at a good time for Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back