West Coast vs Richmond - Top of the Table Clash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drank a bottle of red last night - was a bit dehydrated and after my morning ablutions i looked in the bowl and saw a lot of yellow and black.

Richmond omens fo shizzle

Need someone who can read poo leaves??

Does that mean richmond will win

Or will they piss themselves away from the g and play s**t?

Only play WC in a top of the table clash on their home deck and no return bout. The travel, cost and impost to the supporters is so unfair and one could suggest the AFL could of seen this coming and looked at a neutral venue ...... for fairness sake!!

Oh well, we take whatever is dished up and won’t complain, but in the future this really needs looking at.

Last edited:

Only play WC in a top of the table clash on their home deck and no return bout, the travel, cost and impost to the supporters is so unfair and one could suggest the AFL could of seen this coming and looked at a neautral venue ...... for fairness sake!!

Oh well, we take whatever is dished up and won’t complain, but in the future this really needs looking at.

I know your post is tongue in cheek, but can you imagine something like you suggest happening for a grand final!!!!

And dropping urine balloons on players

Spitting on the coach

Manure on the coachs doorstep

Up there with the Collingwood dregs of society
Relevance to the game?
It's easy to bring up crap from 20+ years ago to troll oppo supporters, but mentioning the tainted flag, embedded drug culture, bikie connections, umpires pets, and most uneducated fans in the league would be trolling too and not allowed.

I'm focussed on the game today and I reckon it will be a belter.
Finally a forward line that will genuinely test our defence, and a defence that will cut off supply to our forward line. Reckon we take the midfield battle but that's just my opinion because we've only got 1 good mid apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back