Game Day West Coast vs Sydney, Carrara Stadium- This Fixture May Self Destruct If Not Properly Stored

Remove this Banner Ad

That was posted just as he turned things around. Happy to eat my hat. Although I hope he is able to bring some week in week out consistency.

Hahaha all good mate. Only just jumped back on the thread after being away most day and saw that was the last comment.

Here's hoping he plays with some more of that. Would be very happy

To me this game isn’t about saying we’re back, it’s about getting a win, getting the sh*t momentum out of our system, keeping the season alive and just ticking off wins until we get back to WA.

Yeah 100% agree.

Sydney are missing a number of good players, have no ruckmen l, got the jump on us in the 1st and still managed to hold us well in the 2nd even after our intensity skyrocketed.

But also...... WE'RE BACK !!

It was great to see Oscar play a big role in this win. He never should have gone out of the side. Always gives his all, and he’s a target up forward unlike Hickey. Need to keep getting games into him.

I feel like those singling out Brander’s omission for the reason behind this win are looking at it a bit simplistically. Brander alone isn’t the reason we are 1-3 in the hub. He’s been solid as a young bloke trying to learn a new position, albeit not spectacular.

I don’t really see him as a winger though. It seems more a way to get him games, which is the only way he will improve at AFL level. The talent is there, I just wish we knew how to optimize it. Hopefully he will get a run either in attack or defense, where he will be better positioned to succeed.

It was great to see Oscar play a big role in this win. He never should have gone out of the side. Always gives his all, and he’s a target up forward unlike Hickey. Need to keep getting games into him.

I feel like those singling out Brander’s omission for the reason behind this win are looking at it a bit simplistically. Brander alone isn’t the reason we are 1-3 in the hub. He’s been solid as a young bloke trying to learn a new position, albeit not spectacular.

I don’t really see him as a winger though. It seems more a way to get him games, which is the only way he will improve at AFL level. The talent is there, I just wish we knew how to optimize it. Hopefully he will get a run either in attack or defense, where he will be better positioned to succeed.
Oscar had a great game, in the ruck he was not up against a ruckman, when we are up against true ruck combos he is not able to hold his own so we must at alternatives. His best work is up forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back