Status
Not open for further replies.

Turboman1994

Club Legend
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 24, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Richmond FC mainly its players and the club itself are much akin to explosive diarrhea they exist just to give you endless amounts of s**t.
I was once a tuggers sympathizer however impressively in the space of approximately my ability to last in bed so about 1.22354546 zero seconds
they cemented there place on Turbos s**t Campaigners list. (for reference avishka5 3.2inch yeahhh baby)
Included on the list
  1. Perf Drivers especially that funny turn signal thingy
  2. GAYFL administration special feck youssss to Hocking and the match review ass hats
  3. ACB for banning our lord and savior S.D Smith
  4. Strata companies
  5. and many more to the list

If anyone is looking for an informed preview I do apologies in advance I care not for stats and that kind of markeley kids these days expecting to much.

*visual representation of Turbo date unknown

Now I don't know about you I personally am getting real tired of obvious Vic bias conspiracy that AFL house has against us. I mean trips to Sydney, Kardinia Park, Uluru and Brisbane so far. I bet that ole mate gilly was devastated he could't squeeze in a trip to tassie and keep all our games at Sunday 2.20pm. Also add the Collingwood, Adelaide, Port, Melbourne x2 and GCS playing games of there lives and not bowing down to there overlords from out west. Rude I know. Realistically we have had quite the tough season and its a tribute to Lord Dom Shred and simmo and his band of merry men that we have kept the place. Not that the medjia helps over the nulla Archaeological digs can't find evidence of the mythical west coast and the West Australian is too busy hiding content behind a paywall people wouldn't read for free if it was an option. And if by some reason you find a copy of the West can yas tell me what Nic had for breaky given that's the kind of toliet they like to print.

Back to the game at hand I must say not going to the MCG and experiencing massive cases of PTSD is a welcome change. The poos and wees have inflicted enough physiological scars on me to last a life time. There is something glorious about playing footy at the home of don't cross the yarra *cough* collingwood, richmond *cough* and we certainly don't get ample opportunity to grace the hallowed turf cheers AFL. Never the less since moving to Optus we have yet to drop a game in Melbourne yet experts seem to still think we struggle in Victoria, however it's not my job to teach people basic googling and research.

Two different styles at play with Richmonds chaos ball and our kick and mark plan will be in full effect. Not worried about the midfield battle Yeo has proven he can curtail Martin effectively and I'd back our boys to win the clearance battle Prestia is one I'd be keeping an eye on. The forward line is were we can do some serious damage JK, Allen and JD are as good as you get tall forward wise and all are handy on the deck. Willy, Ryan, Cripps and petch are all dangerous and somehow Jake Waterman finds time to be a footballer given that he spends a fair amount of time railing hungrytiger misso and mother. Simply put we win if we win the territory battle. Defensive wise it would be bloody nice if we stop doing our annual weekend Spud memoriam Jason Davenport cup of gifting absolute hacks bags of goals. I propose we offer bags of dicks instead after they have been sent to the Cattery. Big games required by Barrass, Gov and Schofield.

This game is a great test to see where we are currently at and I welcome the challenge! now to finish the preview on a glorious note in hope we save Humanity opps i meant football again.

UP THE COASTERS!!!

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
We will win with a Hickey dying minutes/after the siren goal from a Waterman assist.

Thickkk Snake. None of this 3.2 inch rubbish.
If he has anything bigger than 3.2 inches, he would most likely not get enough blood to his head and consequently pass out.

Apr 10, 2011
south of the river
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tottenham, 49ers & Scorchers
Yeo to Dusty (assuming hes back)
Hutch to Houli (would also accept Prestia and no random wing role)

Just do this please.

Got craft beer festival saturday night, then this game at 11am on the Sunday. Monday will be pain.

Dec 7, 2000
Victoria home of football
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles
Most important game of the season, not only with respect to securing top 2 on the ladder but showing us if we're a genuine chance at the flag.

If we win or it's a close game, we know we can do it.
Get flogged and our top 2 are all but gone because we won't make up the percentage.

Both Geelong and Brisbane flogged us already this season. Will be hard to see us winning the flag when we're likely to face one of these three teams in the first week of finals, prelim and grand final.

West Coast 06

Premium Platinum
Jun 5, 2006
Home
AFL Club
West Coast
Most important game of the season, not only with respect to securing top 2 on the ladder but showing us if we're a genuine chance at the flag.

If we win or it's a close game, we know we can do it.
Get flogged and our top 2 are all but gone because we won't make up the percentage.

Both Geelong and Brisbane flogged us already this season. Will be hard to see us winning the flag when we're likely to face one of these three teams in the first week of finals, prelim and grand final.
I actually don’t think what happens in the regular season directly correlates to what will happen in the finals. Look at last year beaten convincingly by Melbourne in round 22 then absolutely smacked them off the park in the prelim.

Geelong away from GMABCD Park is a different team. They are not playing as well now as they were in the beginning of the year.

Brissy jumped us with gusto at the beginning of the year after a very limited preseason. It was like a puppy playing with an old dog. The pup running around jumping and nipping at the old dog who just looks at it like what the *? You know the old dog is going to belt it into next week if things were serious.

I am looking forward to this game, but will not concede all is lost if we lose. I believe in this team.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Bzzzzt no richmond preview is complete without a detailed analysis of trent cotchins hair do.

How many km has his hairdo been averaging

How many metres gained per brush stroke

How much spray hold is it using per game

What are its current views on geopolitics and the rise of the far right

Lazy journalism - i shouldnt have to do your work for you but here we are - ive got his hair do in for an interview - ask away:

8391BCF5-1889-498F-B6D6-30B0FA161481.jpeg

Last edited:

Doashuey

Premiership Player
Sep 13, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Bzzzzt no richmond preview is complete without a detailed analysis of trent cotchins hair do.

Lazy journalism - i shouldnt have to do your work for you but here we are - ive got his hair do in for an interview - ask away:

View attachment 725625
Irrelevant. Cotch's harido pulled a hammy last week and wont be playing.

The Dodger

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Yeah but what is a stride?...Websters dictionary describes it as "a long narrow band, typically of the same width throughout its length, differing in colour or texture from the surface on either side of it".

Mac Tiger

Rookie
Aug 13, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Richmond FC mainly its players and the club itself are much akin to explosive diarrhea they exist just to give you endless amounts of s**t.
I was once a tuggers sympathizer however impressively in the space of approximately my ability to last in bed so about 1.22354546 zero seconds
they cemented there place on Turbos s**t Campaigners list. (for reference avishka5 3.2inch yeahhh baby)
Included on the list
  1. Perf Drivers especially that funny turn signal thingy
  2. GAYFL administration special feck youssss to Hocking and the match review ass hats
  3. ACB for banning our lord and savior S.D Smith
  4. Strata companies
  5. and many more to the list

If anyone is looking for an informed preview I do apologies in advance I care not for stats and that kind of markeley kids these days expecting to much.
View attachment 725203
*visual representation of Turbo date unknown

Now I don't know about you I personally am getting real tired of obvious Vic bias conspiracy that AFL house has against us. I mean trips to Sydney, Kardinia Park, Uluru and Brisbane so far. I bet that ole mate gilly was devastated he could't squeeze in a trip to tassie and keep all our games at Sunday 2.20pm. Also add the Collingwood, Adelaide, Port, Melbourne x2 and GCS playing games of there lives and not bowing down to there overlords from out west. Rude I know. Realistically we have had quite the tough season and its a tribute to Lord Dom Shred and simmo and his band of merry men that we have kept the place. Not that the medjia helps over the nulla Archaeological digs can't find evidence of the mythical west coast and the West Australian is too busy hiding content behind a paywall people wouldn't read for free if it was an option. And if by some reason you find a copy of the West can yas tell me what Nic had for breaky given that's the kind of toliet they like to print.

Back to the game at hand I must say not going to the MCG and experiencing massive cases of PTSD is a welcome change. The poos and wees have inflicted enough physiological scars on me to last a life time. There is something glorious about playing footy at the home of don't cross the yarra *cough* collingwood, richmond *cough* and we certainly don't get ample opportunity to grace the hallowed turf cheers AFL. Never the less since moving to Optus we have yet to drop a game in Melbourne yet experts seem to still think we struggle in Victoria, however it's not my job to teach people basic googling and research.

Two different styles at play with Richmonds chaos ball and our kick and mark plan will be in full effect. Not worried about the midfield battle Yeo has proven he can curtail Martin effectively and I'd back our boys to win the clearance battle Prestia is one I'd be keeping an eye on. The forward line is were we can do some serious damage JK, Allen and JD are as good as you get tall forward wise and all are handy on the deck. Willy, Ryan, Cripps and petch are all dangerous and somehow Jake Waterman finds time to be a footballer given that he spends a fair amount of time railing hungrytiger misso and mother. Simply put we win if we win the territory battle. Defensive wise it would be bloody nice if we stop doing our annual weekend Spud memoriam Jason Davenport cup of gifting absolute hacks bags of goals. I propose we offer bags of dicks instead after they have been sent to the Cattery. Big games required by Barrass, Gov and Schofield.

This game is a great test to see where we are currently at and I welcome the challenge! now to finish the preview on a glorious note in hope we save Humanity opps i meant football again.

UP THE COASTERS!!!

Is jibberish the official language of West Australia now?

Nuke Fremantle

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2007
Dullsville
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC

Hello Trent's haircut.

Gonna crack 15 touches this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back