Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Was in a hotel car park, waiting to pick up relatives, and the whole team swarmed past me 😀

Got a quick pic with Darling, and he was cool about it, made the effort to look like he wanted to be in the photo. It’s the small things sometimes...
Is Barrass as sexy in person as he is in my dreams?

MrWoollie

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2008
England
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lincoln City Imps, West Perth
What a stupid time to have a marquee game. It's a stupid time in Melbourne, a really stupid time to be watching it in Perth, and I have to get up at 4AM if I want to watch it live here.
It's not as if they couldn't have predicted that the game of the 2018 premiers vs. 2018 minor premiers (and 2017 premiers) is likely to end up being a clash between two highly ranked teams.

Feb 7, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
Potential bad news guys I’m heading down for this one. I’ve only seen us win once which was against Hawthorn in 2006 so it’s either another loss to add to a long list or we win and go on to be premiers again.

Hi all. So.. last week i ventured onto the Carlton board and ask very nicely if they could do us a solid and beat Richmond.

Well, we know how that turned out.

Time for Eagles to step up and punish them hard. That would be nice....

Your friendly (for now) pies mob

sedders

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi all. So.. last week i ventured onto the Carlton board and ask very nicely if they could do us a solid and beat Richmond.

Well, we know how that turned out.

Time for Eagles to step up and punish them hard. That would be nice....

Your friendly (for now) pies mob
ok ok look i wasnt planning in winning tomorrow but now that a pies fan has asked, i'll do it. just for you mate.

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Just realised this is yet another free to air game on delay. fu** everyone associated with this f’ed up broadcast agreement.
Hate the fact that they have delayed games at all but if it’s such a necessity to have them, why would the potential game of the season between the two previous premiers be one of your choices. On top of being on a bloody Sunday morning 🤦🏻‍♂️

Game day, bitches.

97efe9d9e236fab8c930e59a6a246afb.jpg

If the rain holds off, we’re having this.

If not, we’re having it anyway.

b1a9db63420e3f02bcc7d64eb4ff38f4.gif

Nov 15, 2013
Here
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yes
Does anyone else feel every possible scenario made WestCoasts final 2 games more important or harder fought to win .
Brisbane winning and Geelobg likely to beaT Carlton next week means we have to win both games to finish top 2 . Collingwood flogging Adelaide did 3 things . It bumped Collingwoods % above ours , also they jump Richmond into 4th if Tigers lose to us .Tigers desperate to stay in the top 4. So if we lose both games we drop out the 4.. Also brought Hawthorn back into finals contention as they play Gold Coast this week for % boost and then they play us in another tough game to make the 8 next week . Port getting flogged left Hawks the opportunity and they will jump both Adelaide teams by flogging Gold Coast today . And that will happen . So 2 more finals like game scenarios for us To make top 2 and even stay top 4 . Make no mistake these are finals shaping games .

Does anyone else feel every possible scenario made WestCoasts final 2 games more important or harder fought to win .
Brisbane winning and Geelobg likely to beaT Carlton next week means we have to win both games to finish top 2 . Collingwood flogging Adelaide did 3 things . It bumped Collingwoods % above ours , also they jump Richmond into 4th if Tigers lose to us .Tigers desperate to stay in the top 4. So if we lose both games we drop out the 4.. Also brought Hawthorn back into finals contention as they play Gold Coast this week for % boost and then they play us in another tough game to make the 8 next week . Port getting flogged left Hawks the opportunity and they will jump both Adelaide teams by flogging Gold Coast today . And that will happen . So 2 more finals like game scenarios for us To make top 2 and even stay top 4 . Make no mistake these are finals shaping games .
Say that again?

omarlittle1

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
Between this game today and the result of the Ashes tonight, my week has the potential to start with an absolute bang or under the stormiest of clouds. Come on boys.

Between this game today and the result of the Ashes tonight, my week has the potential to start with an absolute bang or under the stormiest of clouds. Come on boys.
It’ll be a bang. We got this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back