Game Day West Coast vs "The Campaigners"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherDodge

Team Captain
Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Damn shame we didn't get it done, but I think it answers the question of whether we can beat Richmond at the MCG- we absolutely can. Give us a dry day in September and we'll be all over them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kranky al

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
By far the best player for Richmond was...

THE UMPIRES

what a bunch of flogs at lease 2 critical goals!!!!!

RICHMOND MVP UMPIRES
Dont kid yourself - richmond kick straight and we lose by a bit.

There was a few horrors went their way - the only thing i hated was they kept going for the boundary line and not getting deliberate.

Bleedblueandgold

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2009
No idea
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos, Matildas, Boomers, Opals
boys gave everything today...13 down in the wet with momentum against, aman down, and still fought back...

if ur disappointed at that effort ur a fairweather, plain and simple
The VFL won that game for them at the end. Different story if we didn't fight back at the end and made it close, but their s**t free kicks was the difference imo.

twce13

Premiership Player
Apr 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
boys gave everything today...13 down in the wet with momentum against, aman down, and still fought back...

if ur disappointed at that effort ur a fairweather, plain and simple
They ceryaibly had a crack in the last.
Just makes 2nd and 3rd qtr so dissapointing.

I think the team looked pretty sore today, that adelaide game last week had some serious heat

Free Agent

Darl.
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok, we will just forget his finals series last year then.
No his a great intercept mark and the dry condition suit that. When the game is slow he's fine. When it's fast pace you don't want to put the ball in his hands as he can't handle the pressure. It's pretty simple to understand.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youdy

All Australian
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Knicks, Arsenal, A.C Milan
End of the day

We've had a tough draw as a result of the flag, and haven't been clearly better than the other top 4 sides.

As it stands we've now lost to 5 of the top 8 sides.

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
If we continue playing Kennedy we are effectively playing 21 vs 22. Some serious decisions need to be made.
Was going to ask that question - is it time for JK? Also who would come in to replace him is the question. Sometimes players play that one year too long - in hindsight should he have retired along with Le Cras at the end of last year. Just asking as I'm not sure so don't bite my head off🙄!

Captain chaos

All Australian
Jul 13, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Dont kid yourself - richmond kick straight and we lose by a bit.

There was a few horrors went their way - the only thing i hated was they kept going for the boundary line and not getting deliberate.
Exactly.. they missed three absolute sitters from 20 out..that rioli “ in the back” free got you back in the game.. awful decision.

Bleedblueandgold

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2009
No idea
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos, Matildas, Boomers, Opals
Barrass would have been well within his rights to force it through but panicked.
Yep definitely that was on Barrass for sure. Was under enough pressure to force it through. Only 1 point down and with possession of the ball, who the fu** knows what could've happened after that.

Smeg Head

Just take a bite
May 26, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
End of the day

We've had a tough draw as a result of the flag, and haven't been clearly better than the other top 4 sides.

As it stands we've now lost to 5 of the top 8 sides.
We know we will have to win at least 2 games away from home against top 4 sides to take it out this year and we just havent been able to do that, feels now like its going to be a wasted year.

Shuestar13

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
No his a great intercept mark and the dry condition suit that. When the game is slow he's fine. When it's fast pace you don't want to put the ball in his hands as he can't handle the pressure. It's pretty simple to understand.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Nope fully understand. I guess we just have to drop him when rain is forecast. Good plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom