Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast
Seriuosly? Just checked.. they played 3,4,8 interstate and three away games at marvel in the first 12... thats half away.

What are you talking about? Played back to back interstate by round 4.

Any danger of sticking to the facts?
3 away games at Marvel - really🙄 Must have been difficult having to catch a plane from the G to Marvel lol!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeeves

Club Legend
Jul 27, 2008
In enemy territory.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Perth Wildcats
Seriuosly? Just checked.. they played 3,4,8 interstate and three away games at marvel in the first 12... thats half away.

What are you talking about? Played back to back interstate by round 4.

Any danger of sticking to the facts?
By away I’m sure he meant interstate not catching the 73 tram to marvel stadium. And the fact remains that their last 7 games are all at the MCG. I’d sure like to be able to have our last 7 at Optus after playing just 3 games interstate in the first half of the season. Now buzz off back to your own board.

Captain chaos

All Australian
Jul 13, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
By away I’m sure he meant interstate not catching the 73 tram to marvel stadium. And the fact remains that their last 7 games are all at the MCG. I’d sure like to be able to have our last 7 at Optus after playing just 3 games interstate in the first half of the season. Now buzz off back to your own board.
Sorry by away I actually thought you meant away? How many would you like them to play interstate in the first 12 rounds? Like the cats, you get real home games but games against most side who have it as their home ground. Next thing you be telling me the studs up calls were good calls!

Jeeves

Club Legend
Jul 27, 2008
In enemy territory.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Perth Wildcats
Sorry by away I actually thought you meant away? How many would you like them to play interstate in the first 12 rounds? Like the cats, you get real home games but games against most side who have it as their home ground. Next thing you be telling me the studs up calls were good calls!
No I’m telling you to fu** off to your own board.

EagleEgo

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
How do you figure that?

Hawthorns percentage is just behind the Dogs at the minute and it cold be in front by the end of the game.

The Hawks just need to win and hope the Bulldogs lose.
Percentage won't come into it.
"Bulldogs lose and Hawthron small win " might not be enough for Hawthron to get into Top 8 as both Adelaide and Port Adelaide can have a big win especially Port is hot and cold and can thrash the Dockers in Adelaide.
I assume Hawthron will take risk. Safety approach is unlikely to get them in.

Tugga27

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
"Bulldogs lose and Hawthron small win " might not be enough for Hawthron to get into Top 8 as both Adelaide and Port Adelaide can have a big win especially Port is hot and cold and can thrash the Dockers in Adelaide.
I assume Hawthron will take risk. Safety approach is unlikely to get them in.
Hawks percentage in front now.
I'm pretty sure the hawks will just try for a win.

They won't be thinking about percentage I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom