Game Day West Coast vs "The Campaigners"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don’t think what happens in the regular season directly correlates to what will happen in the finals. Look at last year beaten convincingly by Melbourne in round 22 then absolutely smacked them off the park in the prelim.

Geelong away from GMABCD Park is a different team. They are not playing as well now as they were in the beginning of the year.

Brissy jumped us with gusto at the beginning of the year after a very limited preseason. It was like a puppy playing with an old dog. The pup running around jumping and nipping at the old dog who just looks at it like what the fu**? You know the old dog is going to belt it into next week if things were serious.

I am looking forward to this game, but will not concede all is lost if we lose. I believe in this team.

I hope you're right. The team has shown their ability to rise to the occasion over the last couple seasons, so I wouldn't give up hope.
Still, confidence plays a big part in how teams play. Getting pumped by all three of our competitors gives them confidence and us doubts.

Cant wait for the game

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Cotchin's ruled out and Dustbin's 50/50. If both don't play I cant see the Tigers beating us.

Also our Rioli has got their Rioli covered.

Im not confident, but geez I hope we win, coz I’ve got a Richmond supporting work mate who will be insufferable if they win.

Should be fine. If we're serious then a basically full strength West Coast vs a Tigers outfit missing its captain and maybe Brownlow Medallist midfielder should account for them by 3 or 4 goals.

Also if Martin plays sore then Yeo will def be BOG for us on the day. Last time the teams met Elliott dominated him on a dry day - if its wet he'll be so far up Martin's backside he'll be able to pass the results onto the team proctologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back