Game Day West Coast vs "The Campaigners"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same tale , if you don't play four quarters of football you will find it difficult to beat the top sides.

We get in front, ease of a tad and KAPOW we get over run.

It's been the story all season long.

None more so that the Collingwood game.

Simpson has a short period of time to get the collective concentration back to where it should be, otherwise its going to be close but not close enough.

Honourable losses ****** suck when you know that some better application and concentration could avoid them.

Yep terrible errors, but there were a few Hurn errors in there too. Not our day.

Shuey/Hurn with multiple dumb turnovers

Hickey in that first half as well but you expect it from him

How many times did Gaff kick it 30m down the line to noone's advantage

Glad we threw everything at them and had a redhot crack there at the end. The wet takes away our skills so the better contested side won, but we made them work bloody hard.

Looking forward to the finals.

He had a bad game today... But to say he can’t handle pressure...
He can't.

One of the last players I want the ball in hand when the game is hot. Far too slow to make a quick smart decision. Not a bright player. Usually he just under so much pressure so we can hide it. Today we seen his flaws.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He can't.

One of the last players I want the ball in hand when the game is hot. Far too slow to make a quick smart decision. Not a bright player. Usually he just under so much pressure so we can hide it. Today we seen his flaws.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ok, we will just forget his finals series last year then.

Anyone have any idea why we look so bad in wet weather when Perth winters are fkin miserable and should provide plenty of practice.
Ok for us who didn't manage to watch the game what was the final consensusat the end of the day - are we just not good enough this year (perhaps the hunger is not there) or did we play like dogs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game guys.. awesome to watch.

Straight kicking from u guys and that rioli in the back in the last... wow!

Thought soldo did quite well.

You can beat them again in the dry!

Richmond haven’t left their home for two months, just been sitting and waiting for the comp to come to them, we stuck fat right to the end even including whatever those unforced mistakes were and the unmitigated buggery from the umpiring department. We lost by a goal. We’re a great side, we’re in it all the way til the end.
I agree with you. But today, we simply weren't good enough. Had our chances and I think we can take Richmond, they were very fortunate to win. Unfortunately though for us today; Simply not good enough.

Damn shame we didn't get it done, but I think it answers the question of whether we can beat Richmond at the MCG- we absolutely can. Give us a dry day in September and we'll be all over them.

So do we wanna play Cats or Lions in week 1? We play like s**t at the Cattery, so depends on if the VFL schedules the game at the MCG or not.

It won't be at gjhjkgbndkjdbnk stadium.

By far the best player for Richmond was...

THE UMPIRES

what a bunch of flogs at lease 2 critical goals!!!!!

RICHMOND MVP UMPIRES
Dont kid yourself - richmond kick straight and we lose by a bit.

There was a few horrors went their way - the only thing i hated was they kept going for the boundary line and not getting deliberate.

boys gave everything today...13 down in the wet with momentum against, aman down, and still fought back...

if ur disappointed at that effort ur a fairweather, plain and simple
The VFL won that game for them at the end. Different story if we didn't fight back at the end and made it close, but their s**t free kicks was the difference imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back