Game Day West Coast vs "The Campaigners"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Close losses are always hard to take, but I'm glad we didn't get smashed, showed we were competitive at the G against the Tiges, were leading by like 24 and almost pinched it. Goes without saying we MUST beat Hawthorn, and we should, to even get top 4. Still proud of the boys, Richmond were good.

West Coast 06

Premium Platinum
Jun 5, 2006
Home
AFL Club
West Coast
Its the opposite of last year, and why I lack a lot of confidence in us making it to the big dance again this year.
Yes but unlike last year, we have played them all away. Brissy at their home ground week 1 off limited preseason.

Geelong at their shithole where we have won once in our existence.

Richmond in the rain. Collingwood we beat at the G and lost by a point two men down.

It’s not as bad as it sounds.

Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Was at the game, some of the crowd oh my

This prick behind me, booed every free we had, and sarcastically carried on for each one they had as if it was the only one they had for the whole game, even booing out on the fulls??

You get a few of these special idiots at every game, his son will grow to be like him, just as he ( the prick) is most likely like his father.

The booing after that guy landed on willies back .... it was a great tackle apparently 🙄

Just found out hutchings was injured, I guess if there’s one player who can go about unnoticed it’s him. Makes me feel better about the loss knowing we were short

The wily weagle

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Hutchings was injured so he put Redden on him.

You want Simmo to put the boots on.

No, I want Simpson to instruct a midfielder to play tight and do a job

Its not E=MC2

If their best mid is clearly getting off the chain, don't put your head in the sand and hope it will work out, Clamp down.

Ideally, after quarter time Simpson should have sent Yeo to Martin with a job

He didn't

That's falls on his head, and his head alone

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Jeese there's some children around here today, I'm proud of the way the boys fought back at the end.
Only a couple brain fades from our defenders away from winning that.
Yep, we really have our share of fair weather supporters.

We played the premiership favourites on their home ground, were a
Man down for the majority of the game and lost by a kick.

Dusty Martin who is one of the best players in the comp has a good
game and that can't happen. Must be the coaches fault.

******* embarrassing.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
No, I want Simpson to instruct a midfielder to play tight and do a job

Its not E=MC2

If their best mid is clearly getting off the chain, don't put your head in the sand and hope it will work out, Clamp down.

Ideally, after quarter time Simpson should have sent Yeo to Martin with a job

He didn't

That's falls on his head, and his head alone
Yeo was on Martin most of the game and was outplayed.
It does happen you know.

We can lose a game to a better side on the day and not blame the coaches or the umpires.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
If Hutch has done his hammy again we may not take the risk on playing him again this year. We will need a tagger for the finals ........ is Nelson up to it?

twinkletoes#17

Coaster
May 30, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
If Hutch has done his hammy again we may not take the risk on playing him again this year. We will need a tagger for the finals ........ is Nelson up to it?

Well he did a good job on Oliver in the Melb game when he went on him in the last after he tore us a new one for the first 3 qtrs.

wolmeister

Club Legend
Nov 7, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Well done WCE! We were a tad tired after last week's slog in the rain against the scum and it showed in the 1st Q...
We got you in the end! Cheers, see you all in the GF!

Really, a tad tired? Luckily your team does't get to fly across the country every second week then isn't it? The cherry on the top of the case is having to play our next match after a 6 day break.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Really, a tad tired? Luckily your team does't get to fly across the country every second week then isn't it? The cherry on the top of the case is having to play our next match after a 6 day break.
You played a good game...we played all our away games at the start of the year when we copped some bad injuries...
See you in the GF! Cheers! :thumbsu:

Big Cox 88

Cancelled
Low Carb High Fat - Acolyte
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
The whole game was like last year's Grand Final in reverse. Now I know how Collingwood fans would have felt, except we didn't miss out on a premiership because of it.
''

Captain chaos

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Yes but unlike last year, we have played them all away. Brissy at their home ground week 1 off limited preseason.

Geelong at their s**thole where we have won once in our existence.

Richmond in the rain. Collingwood we beat at the G and lost by a point two men down.

It’s not as bad as it sounds.

Only a half played in the rain and they missed three absolute gimmes so margin a touch flattering for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back