Not open for further replies.

Youdy

All Australian
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Knicks, Arsenal, A.C Milan
You played a good game...we played all our away games at the start of the year when we copped some bad injuries...
See you in the GF! Cheers! :thumbsu:

You were the better team today, but take the hand off it

You've walked into a very favourable draw

You played 3 away games in the first 12 weeks

All top 4 games at the G

Captain chaos

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
You were the better team today, but take the hand off it

You've walked into a very favourable draw

You played 3 away games in the first 12 weeks

All top 4 games at the G

Seriuosly? Just checked.. they played 3,4,8 interstate and three away games at marvel in the first 12... thats half away.

What are you talking about? Played back to back interstate by round 4.

Any danger of sticking to the facts?

EagleEgo

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
-ve
We lost the game.
Not well prepared for playing in the wet.

+ve
Exciting game.
We still have chance to get into top 2, assuming we beat Hawthorn:
1. Charlton beat Geelong, OR
2. Richmond beat Brisbane by more than 78-50 and WCE beat Hawthorn by more than 101-50.

Note: Both Richmond and WCE need to win to stay in the top 4 as Collingwood is tipped to beat Essendon and Collingwood has a better %.

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Seriuosly? Just checked.. they played 3,4,8 interstate and three away games at marvel in the first 12... thats half away.

Why the f*ck is a Geelong poster in here sticking the boot in?

Mate, p*ss off. We just lost a close one to a top 4 rival. Your mob should know all about that.

West Coast 06

Premium Platinum
Jun 5, 2006
Home
AFL Club
West Coast

Wish we got to play half our away games at Subi 🙄

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
-ve
We lost the game.
Not well prepared for playing in the wet.

+ve
Exciting game.
We still have chance to get into top 2, assuming we beat Hawthorn:
1. Charlton beat Geelong, OR
2. Richmond beat Brisbane by more than 78-50 and WCE beat Hawthorn by more than 101-50.

Note: Both Richmond and WCE need to win to stay in the top 4 as Collingwood is tipped to beat Essendon and Collingwood has a better %.

We arent beating the Hawks by 50+ points. The only way I see us getting in if is Geelong bottle it, and I dont think thats likely.

Just need to get into the mindset of playing away. At least we get a bye.

West Coast 06

Premium Platinum
Jun 5, 2006
Home
AFL Club
West Coast
Against sides who play there as their home ground? At least your home games are “ real” ones( other than freo).
If it meant not getting on a plane every other week, Ken oath.

Lucky if we meet Geelong week one it will be on the neutral ground of the MCG I guess? Hope so.

EagleEgo

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
We arent beating the Hawks by 50+ points. The only way I see us getting in if is Geelong bottle it, and I dont think thats likely.

Just need to get into the mindset of playing away. At least we get a bye.
The Bulldogs are on course to have a big win. The only chance for Hawthron to go into Top 8 is to have a big win against the WCE (hoping Adelaide to beat the Bullogs). As such they will play all attacking (rather than defensive) football this coming Saturday. This can be our opportunity to beat Hawthron with a big margin.

ijaxcat

All Australian
Apr 28, 2011
Bright
AFL Club
Geelong
He landed right in the middle of his back, free kick every time or should be.
Sorry to interfere but looking at the replay, I don’t think he even touched
his back. The in the back rule is one of a few that need to be modified.
In the back is often paid because it “ looks” like in the back, but in replay it isn’t.
Umpires make too many mistakes and it really is a blight on our game.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The Bulldogs are on course to have a big win. The only chance for Hawthron to go into Top 8 is to have a big win against the WCE (hoping Adelaide to beat the Bullogs). As such they will play all attacking (rather than defensive) football this coming Saturday. This can be our opportunity to beat Hawthron with a big margin.

How do you figure that?

Hawthorns percentage is just behind the Dogs at the minute and it cold be in front by the end of the game.

The Hawks just need to win and hope the Bulldogs lose.
Percentage won't come into it.

frenchconnection

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
Wembley downs
AFL Club
West Coast

3 away games at Marvel - really🙄 Must have been difficult having to catch a plane from the G to Marvel lol!

Jeeves

Club Legend
Jul 27, 2008
In enemy territory.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Perth Wildcats

By away I’m sure he meant interstate not catching the 73 tram to marvel stadium. And the fact remains that their last 7 games are all at the MCG. I’d sure like to be able to have our last 7 at Optus after playing just 3 games interstate in the first half of the season. Now buzz off back to your own board.

Captain chaos

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
By away I’m sure he meant interstate not catching the 73 tram to marvel stadium. And the fact remains that their last 7 games are all at the MCG. I’d sure like to be able to have our last 7 at Optus after playing just 3 games interstate in the first half of the season. Now buzz off back to your own board.

Sorry by away I actually thought you meant away? How many would you like them to play interstate in the first 12 rounds? Like the cats, you get real home games but games against most side who have it as their home ground. Next thing you be telling me the studs up calls were good calls!

Jeeves

Club Legend
Jul 27, 2008
In enemy territory.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Perth Wildcats
Sorry by away I actually thought you meant away? How many would you like them to play interstate in the first 12 rounds? Like the cats, you get real home games but games against most side who have it as their home ground. Next thing you be telling me the studs up calls were good calls!
No I’m telling you to * off to your own board.

EagleEgo

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
How do you figure that?

Hawthorns percentage is just behind the Dogs at the minute and it cold be in front by the end of the game.

The Hawks just need to win and hope the Bulldogs lose.
Percentage won't come into it.
"Bulldogs lose and Hawthron small win " might not be enough for Hawthron to get into Top 8 as both Adelaide and Port Adelaide can have a big win especially Port is hot and cold and can thrash the Dockers in Adelaide.
I assume Hawthron will take risk. Safety approach is unlikely to get them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back