2nds West Coast WAFL (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuey named on the forward flank for the royals in league. Hope he gets through unscathed.

Now go touch some wood billyboy.

Wow, if you say that out loud it actually sounds really, really homo.

Anyway, great to see him playing, pretty sure this is his 2nd WAFL game? I'd love to see him back in Blue and Gold before season's end.

Royals starting to look dangerous.

Awesome to see the aliens give Shuey back, it would make the back end of the season bareable if we were able to get some AFL games into him... Weedon and Stevens as well.

J Jones also makes his return for Peel on the HBF, possibly opposed to Shuey. Stevens back in for the Sharks as well.

Saw Shuey on Wed.

He broke into a jog across the carpark and shadow kicked on his left, looks like he's pretty excited about getting back on the park.

Has played 3 games compared to NicNat on 27.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's hope he gets through the game.

I'd want to see him get through three WAFL games before he comes back into the side. That'd have him back in round 21 at the earliest.

East Perth have the bye in 3 rounds time - so if he needs another game - it'll have to be reserves.

I would expect Shuey to be in the senior side next weekend if he pulls up ok after the game. Put him in the FP position vacated by Hams, and if there worried about fitness only play him 60%.

Wasent it a mystery illness that kept him out last time, nothing football related? he is too talented to sit in the wafl and is all ready very far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back