2nds West Coast WAFL, part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news on Broome, Colts then Ressies then........

Watching the seniors GF and Stevenson has started very well playing on a wing/HFF, 3 kicks all on target. Neates also 2 kicks both on target.

But the real standout early in Krakour. Works hard, has clean disposal, works inside and out. All in all would be great at WC!!!

Nope.

Hansen has looked OK with tough shots wide so far but Swift looks WAY too slow, looks like a poor mans Ebert :eek:
Swift has been disappointing, almost a borderline WAFL player, long way to go based on the first half of this game. Would expect a lot more class from a ND #20. Stevenson, Neates (seems to be more a midfielder than FP), are doing okay. WAFL players looking good are Brabazon, G.Jetta, Ninyette and A.Krakouer, of course. Like the look of Derickx for a rookie list back-up ruck position if he lasted that long, good size and mobility.

Swift really isn't that impressive.
Graham Jetta is looking impressive, not like his brother, but down in that backline he does look comfortable.
Andy Krak is a gun, I'm not sure if we got him that it would just be a short term option, i think he still has a few years left in him yet. I'm just speculating, but it seems as though the stint in jail has made him more mature, if that were the case he would be a good man to have around the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To me swift looks a little unfit. Does some good things, just seems a bit slow with his disposals needs to move it quicker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back