2nds West Coast WAFL, part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Epic epic win. The best wafl grand final I've ever seen. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****. yes.

When crawford kicked the goal the first thing I thought was "s**t someone better put swannies on suicide watch"

Truly stunning spectacle. Krakouer - you star. :thumbsu:

What a fairy tale year for him, started out the year just hoping to play 22 games. Now he has a sandover, BOG medal, kicked the winning goal in a grand final, Premiership medal and he will be drafted and training with an AFL club in a month. The footy gods like Krakouer!

After today (so far) Krak is probably worth atleast one of out picks in the 20's.

Ninyette, Brabazon and Richardson (Claremont) were all touted on ABC as possible mature draft picks but none have shown much today.
For a 27/28 year old player - I wouldn't do it or like to see it happen. We need not to get carried away with emotion and overpay. Not an essential or long term player; if he's going to cost too much, then it's best to let him go.

What a fairy tale year for him, started out the year just hoping to play 22 games. Now he has a sandover, BOG medal, kicked the winning goal in a grand final, Premiership medal and he will be drafted and training with an AFL club in a month. The footy gods like Krakouer!
Really happy for Krakouer.
Plays his footy with passion and if he really has turned his life around, it is a great story.
He is going to absolutely chop up the AFL next year. Pick him up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back