Official Team Thread West Coast Whales - T20 CHAMPIONS! ALMOST ODI AND TEST CHAMPS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Whales.png

Est. 2018
PETA endorsed (Once we got rid of the last few Harpoons)

HOME GROUND: Optus Stadium
Colours: Green and Blue
Pitch: Hard
Playing Kit coming soon
-

---------------------------------​
OFFICIAL ROSTER:

Van_Dyke - RH Pure Batter - Legspin
Firestarter - RH Pure Batter - Medium
JT_the_Man - RH Pure Batter - Legspin
Karnezis_13 - RH Pure Batter - Off Spin
boncer34 - LH Pure Batter - Medium
iBeng(C) - RH Pure Batter - Fast-Medium

Kirkswan - LH Keeper

Shermy - RH Pure AR - Medium
fitzroybowiedog - RH Pure AR - Fast-Medium

TheInjuryFactory - LH Bowling All Rounder - SLA

Smartys Power - RH Pure Bowler - Fast-Medium
Quadzilla - RH Pure Bowler - Off Spin
eth-dog (VC) - LH Pure Bowler - Fast-Medium

Ljp86 - RH Pure Bowler - Fast
Wooshette (VC) - RH Pure Bowler - Leg Spin

---------------------------------

Last edited:
d-photo-u1

Right, with my first of many Whale related puns out of the way, WELCOME ONE AND ALL!

As you can see above our first 11 players are listed, please check your hands/shoulders/knees/toes/positions to ensure you are happy with them.

As you may have noticed, we didnt pick up any actual Pure Bowlers in the draft...bit of an oversight on my behalf, but Im confident regardless! That being said, there WILL BE AN OPTION to change up or down a role. Previous the lsit looked like this:
Keeper
Pure Bat
Batting AR
Pure AR
Bowl AR
Pure Bowl

Then, between seasons or sometimes in the mid-season trade, players can move UP OR DOWN that list. I dont think Keepers can go straight Bowlers though, will have to see what they admin decide.

With that being said, we DO have two keepers, which Im fine with, and we can run with by alternating keepers each match, to ensure everyone still gets to play each week. Alternatively one may switch to pure batter IF THEY WISH. Theres no pressure.

Vice Captains also need to be sorted...Ill...get around to that! Club vote maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh sure why not, Kirkswan can keep and I'll open the batting, if that's cool with Bengwatkins ;)

As long as you're both all good with that!

We still have 3 changes available, position wise. Admin discussion has dictated that each team gets 3 position changes, however we get one extra due to the two WK drafted!

Got a bowling type Halfy?

As long as you're both all good with that!

We still have 3 changes available, position wise. Admin discussion has dictated that each team gets 3 position changes, however we get one extra due to the two WK drafted!

Got a bowling type Halfy?
Yeh sure, leggies mate.

You are more than welcome to!

Also, Im not sure if my original post capped me out on the total tags allowed...Might have to tag a few individuals over some posts!

Quadzilla Firestarter JT_the_Man
Give me a good position and I can use my super tagging powers for you :relaxed:

Last edited:
Let me confirm I can sign you as a free agent and you can be my super duper tagger!

(Please note we no longer 'tag' whales with Harpoons for...research purposes.)
No worries mate, I know I have to go in the sign up thread but wanted to make sure you can have me first and just tell me how you want me to fill out the form position wise :) whatever the team needs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back