Official Team Thread West Coast Whales - T20 CHAMPIONS! ALMOST ODI AND TEST CHAMPS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great stuff Whales! Nice to get a win over a top quality side. Wooshette and eth-dog continue to show their talents in the middle overs by taking wickets and increasing pressure while iBeng also bowled well in support too.

Things weren't looking too flash early but Karnezis_13 was fantastic with the bat with great support from Quadzilla to get us across the line after an early cameo from Kirkswan.

Good to get ourselves a win and also secure ourselves a spot in the upcoming final. Hopefully we can go into next's week game with this momentum we've got behind us at the present time. :thumbsu:

Go Whales!! :thumbsu:

Excellent bowling from our guys, against a side that's posted an average total of nearly 220, to restrict them to 170 odd was phenomenal. Top order failed again, but that's what Karnezis_13 was mid-season signed for, the Michael Bevan of simulated cricket.

Got another game next week, but then we're already into the final, woohoo!

Gonna be a bit of a shuffle for the side this week! Going to be tough selecting a side for the final though...

If you know whats good for you I will be so far away from the team you'll think i'm playing qooty.

Last game tonight before we face someone in the finals! Win or lose tonight/finals, its been a bloody good first season with ya'll!

I believe the plan is to add an additional two teams for the follow-on season, and most of you were drafted here, so no hard feelings if people want to move to other teams/new teams etc. Or even make one of the two new teams! Who knows!

And of course all of you are welcome to stick around and destroy the other minnows with me if you wish :D

Last game tonight before we face someone in the finals! Win or lose tonight/finals, its been a bloody good first season with ya'll!

I believe the plan is to add an additional two teams for the follow-on season, and most of you were drafted here, so no hard feelings if people want to move to other teams/new teams etc. Or even make one of the two new teams! Who knows!

And of course all of you are welcome to stick around and destroy the other minnows with me if you wish :D
Yep, it's been great and you have done a stellar job as captain!!! Thanks for picking me, even though I was the last chosen... :D

* yeh, up the Whales, what a season!!

Great win Whales! That was a great tam performance. A nice little cameo from The Half Back at the top of the order before Kirkswan and Karnezis_13 joined forces to propel us to a very strong total with half centuries each.

Quadzilla was a gun with the ball, five wickets in a T20 is an excellent effort and a clear Player of the Match performance. Happy to pick up a couple of wickets myself with the skipper grabbing a couple himself at the end.

Excellent team effort and definitely looking forward to the final next week! :thumbsu:

Go Whales!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

y036b.jpg

I think I might need a banner for my signature for a little while... I'm not very creative or tech savy, but I might have something like this:

:whale::trophy::whale: BFFCL Season 1 Premiers: West Coast Whales:whale::trophy::whale:

What do you think?

I think I might need a banner for my signature for a little while... I'm not very creative or tech savy, but I might have something like this:

:whale::trophy::whale: BFFCL Season 1 Premiers: West Coast Whales:whale::trophy::whale:

What do you think?
Can I wear it too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back