AFLW West Coast Women 2021 - Discussion

How many wins in 2021?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone talk me through it. Is it because our photo is a Guernsey and theirs is two indigenous women proudly wearing theirs?

We have more than one post on social media about ours, and they're not all laying on the grass not being worn.

Aisling McCarthy Injury Update

West Coast Irish midfielder Aisling McCarthy is a chance to take on the Gold Coast Suns this weekend after suffering a suspected knee injury last week.

Great signs for our gun recruit! 🦅🦅🦅

Someone talk me through it. Is it because our photo is a Guernsey and theirs is two indigenous women proudly wearing theirs?

We have more than one post on social media about ours, and they're not all laying on the grass not being worn.
Both teams are wearing a blue jumper with a bit of yellow.

Aisling McCarthy Injury Update

West Coast Irish midfielder Aisling McCarthy is a chance to take on the Gold Coast Suns this weekend after suffering a suspected knee injury last week.

Great signs for our gun recruit!
This will be a Gov level recovery if she gets up. I thought she had broken her leg/destroyed her knee at the time

This will be a Gov level recovery if she gets up. I thought she had broken her leg/destroyed her knee at the time
Its the sort of incident that completely stuffs you up, or just causes minor injury. The leg has a lot of resistance to moving that way, so if it gives in, lots of really important s**t breaks. If it doesn't, you probably come out not to bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This rounds Indigenous guernseys

To me, Melbourne’s is the best

Carlton, Bullies, Ours for mine.

I think Melbourne's has some nice touches but overall doesn't look cohesive enough.

Richmond's is pretty lame , but in the main they are all good.

Melbourne, Carlton , Doggies, Shockers and ours are my favourites .

Niamh back in along with Liddle, looks like Guard and McDonald dropped. Although the article only mentions that Niamh is back and McCarthy got up (yay), doesn’t actually mention the other changes at all.

Niamh back in along with Liddle, looks like Guard and McDonald dropped. Although the article only mentions that Niamh is back and McCarthy got up (yay), doesn’t actually mention the other changes at all.

As suspected S-Mac dropped as has Guard. Pleased with the latter, hadn’t offered anything of late, if ever

So good to see Niamh back 😍

West Coast v Gold Coast at Mineral Resources Park, 2.10pm AWST

WEST COAST

B: A.Ward 33 C.Perera 27
HB: M.Collier 8 D.Liddle 23 T.Bresland 20
C: I.Lewis 6 A.McCarthy 11 M.Bowen 1
HF: A.Atkins 9 I.Cameron 19 N.Kelly 12
F: A.Janz 37 G.Kelly 15
Foll: P.Laurie 25 E.Swanson 13 H.Bullas 24
I/C: M.Caulfield 10 K.Pope 29 K.Gibson 2 B.Smith 14 L.Gauci 26

Emerg: K.Orme 32 S.Davison 28

In: D.Liddle, N.Kelly
Out: S.McDonald (omitted), C.Guard (omitted)

GOLD COAST

B: D.Heslop 25 J.Pregelj 42
HB: E.Keaney 30 L.Ahrens 7 C.Hammond 29
C: S.Watson 14 A.Drennan 33 D.D'Arcy 20
HF: M.Levi 6 J.Stanton 17 P.Parker 1
F: S.Perkins 28 K.Howarth 23
Foll: L.Bella 2 K.Surman 26 H.Dunn 24
I/C: J.Hickey 4 L.Kaslar 11 W.Randell 15 S.Riley 8 L.Single 13

Emerg: G.Bevan 27 S.Virgo 22

In: J.Hickey, W.Randell, S.Riley
Out: B.Perry (omitted), G.Bevan (omitted), M.Ritson (omitted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back