How many wins in 2021?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She did play mate, 10 touches. 7 & 3

Aisling didn’t play.
😣😣😣
I didn’t watch the whole game and now I’m bummed because I love watching her (and Bowe. *sorry Niamh* 😔

I’m glad she’s back. 👍🏽

I’ll keep my face out of WC AFLW business from now on.

(I never venture here for the men just FYI).

😣😣😣
I didn’t watch the whole game and now I’m bummed because I love watching her (and Bowe. *sorry Niamh* 😔

I’m glad she’s back. 👍🏽

(I never venture here for the men just FYI).
You’re welcome anytime IP 👍🏽

Nah stick around! I've posted in Freo AFLW threads and I'd hope we're just as receptive here as was the case then.

Injury update

Just over a third of West Coast's AFLW squad is on the injury list, but a host of players will be tested ahead of this weekend's Derby against Fremantle.

Midfielders Aisling McCarthy (knee), Brianna Green (ankle) and Emma Swanson (shoulder), forwards Andrea Gilmore (concussion) and Imahra Cameron (knee) and defenders Kate Orme (finger) and Sophie McDonald (hand) will all need to pass tests to play.

The news isn't as good for Tayla Bresland, who suffered a hamstring injury against the Suns, with the key back ruled out for 2-3 weeks. Draftee Julie-Anne Norrish (groin) is looking at a similar timeline.

Club champion Dana Hooker (foot) is out for the season, while there is no timeframe on the versatile Beatrice Devlyn's hamstring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injury update

Just over a third of West Coast's AFLW squad is on the injury list, but a host of players will be tested ahead of this weekend's Derby against Fremantle.

Midfielders Aisling McCarthy (knee), Brianna Green (ankle) and Emma Swanson (shoulder), forwards Andrea Gilmore (concussion) and Imahra Cameron (knee) and defenders Kate Orme (finger) and Sophie McDonald (hand) will all need to pass tests to play.

The news isn't as good for Tayla Bresland, who suffered a hamstring injury against the Suns, with the key back ruled out for 2-3 weeks. Draftee Julie-Anne Norrish (groin) is looking at a similar timeline.

Club champion Dana Hooker (foot) is out for the season, while there is no timeframe on the versatile Beatrice Devlyn's hamstring.

Where’s that from? Edit: found it on the AFLW site. The club obviously provides an official injury list to the league but doesn’t publish it themselves, weird.

Did notice Swannie grabbing at her shoulder a few times on Sunday. She’s a warrior though, if she misses it’ll be because the medicos have forced her to.

Should beat Cats

Others will be tough.

Go you good things
50/50 at worst. Richmond on their home turf might be tricky, but their ‘stars’ have barely progressed from the players they were in the first couple of seasons at their original clubs. Saints are way overrated and you’ll be at home. Very good chance of winning both imo.

Oh and there’s always this week to sneak a win. Who knows? 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

50/50 at worst. Richmond on their home turf might be tricky, but their ‘stars’ have barely progressed from the players they were in the first couple of seasons at their original clubs. Saints are way overrated and you’ll be at home. Very good chance of winning both imo.

Oh and there’s always this week to sneak a win. Who knows?
I actually quite like Richmond as a team. I think their draw made them look worse than they are. I think with our outs, it's 50/50 at best.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

I actually quite like Richmond as a team. I think their draw made them look worse than they are. I think with our outs, it's 50/50 at best.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
You'll beat Geelong at home regardless of who's out. They are a rabble. If the players who are actually B21 get up then obviously that's what you're after.

If they don't they have an extra week to recover/rehab before facing Richmond. Obviously Hooker is the BIG out, but you haven't had her all season. The ones you'd be hoping to get back (imo) are Swanson, Cameron, McCarthy, maybe Green, and Bresland who you know might not make it back until the last game of the season. They are 4 big outs (not including Green), but given that extra week, you'd hope you'd get at least 3 of them back.

With Swanson, McCarthy, Cameron and Green back in, I think you have a team who could take it up to Richmond, and potentially beat them.

Devlyn named for Subi but Guard is an omission.

Green named for East Freo.

Davison named for Swans, think she was held out as an emergency last week.

McDonald named for Claremont, interesting as I thought she’d come straight back in for Bresland.

Think that’s it.

The deepest part of the cut was "only 5-6cm across"

What kind of sabre was she using to cook footy franks with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back