AFLW West Coast Women 2021 - Discussion

How many wins in 2021?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
* that was a nice quarter. Whose idea was it to fly Montagna over and give him a microphone? Moron is giving us no credit. Should be in front.

Much better.

Scores would be level if Gibbo hadn't of sprayed her shot running into an open goal. Ridiculous.

One step forward one step back with her sometimes.

It was Collier that I liked in the backline. Got good composure.

I like our full backs long kick in after a point but her defensive work sometimes is shocking. Lazy. It's McDonald isn't it.

Just a bit of a sad/feel good note for today.

Noticed Belinda Smith is wearing a couple of black armbands today. One would be for her mum, who passed away from cancer last year. Was a fantastic woman, and she was overjoyed to live to see Belinda get her first win in Eagles colours last year.

FFS Gibson.

If you cant kick goals from that position with that much spare time, sorry but you don't belong on an AFLW list.

Her team mates did all the hard work up the ground, gave her the Joe Goose over the back and she was too lazy to run the distance into the square for what should have been a soda.

Disappointing .... polite version.

We look undeniably better than last year, in my opinion. We also appear to have a game plan now. Monocle what's your take?

Very much liking what Pratt is putting in place. :thumbsu:

Game plan in its infancy but I have been pleased with what I have seen.

Much better.

Scores would be level if Gibbo hadn't of sprayed her shot running into an open goal. Ridiculous.

One step forward one step back with her sometimes.

It was Collier that I liked in the backline. Got good composure.

I like our full backs long kick in after a point but her defensive work sometimes is shocking. Lazy. It's McDonald isn't it.
McDonald has been pretty bad. Fold the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very much liking what Pratt is putting in place. :thumbsu:

Game plan in its infancy but I have been pleased with what I have seen.
Absolutely mate.

Its a running game no doubt about it

Our contested footy is 1st rate though, get that in ya fellas

I would love us to win this, would be the boilover of the season, and with such short seasons, immediately puts us in the frame for a finals spot.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
Might be the best chance to beat Adelaide, Hatchard's been very quiet, we actually beat them in the midfield 2nd quarter. They'll only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back