Remove this Banner Ad

Dark Sharks

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2011
Maynard was blocked
AFL Club
West Coast
Massive respect for this man woman.

Love the way she takes tacklers on. Love the way she tries to break the game open. Love the way she looks angry AF all the time and tackles with intent.

Next captain after Swanny.

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Men's and women's sides both playing Sunday arvo. Bit of a shame we won't be able to watch them both in their entirety.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Freo womens have thrown their season away after a promising start.
I haven't been watching but that's disappointing for them. Bowers saved from time on the sidelines more than once as well. They were a walk in flag last year. Wouldn't be happy letting it slip in 2021.

Monocle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Western Suburbs : Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont NE Patriots Eagles AFLW
I haven't been watching but that's disappointing for them. Bowers saved from time on the sidelines more than once as well. They were a walk in flag last year. Wouldn't be happy letting it slip in 2021.

Nice to know that somethings remain a constant. ;)

download-16.jpg

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Men's and women's sides both playing Sunday arvo. Bit of a shame we won't be able to watch them both in their entirety.
Did this post make sense to anyone else? And further, is anyone elses AFL app poorly templated and cutting off part of the game times? I've literally just found out our game starts at 12 not 2, because the app isn't showing the time correctly:

Screenshot_20210328-075326.png

Remove this Banner Ad